riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

OKC is 10.5 point favorites over the Wizards

This would seem like a no brainer but I remember OKC struggling to beat a struggling Wizard team last year just before the playoffs. I don't think OKC will cover but I'm not to confident in the Wiz either.

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

then fade..

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very little incentive here for the Thunder to keep their foot on the gas for 48 minutes, although I would think they should lead at some point in the game by 20+.

Not so bold prediction: The Wiz try to start fast, but get locked down by the end of the 1Q, losing all of the first three quarters, then when the Thunder don't really care anymore, the Wiz will win the 4Q something like 28-20 to barely cover (or just fail to cover) the number.

This is a very relaxed East Coast road trip for the Thunder. Great spacing between games.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Totally agree with suicideking.. This is just a pass but OKC will win

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Very little incentive here for the Thunder to keep their foot on the gas for 48 minutes, although I would think they should lead at some point in the game by 20+.

Not so bold prediction: The Wiz try to start fast, but get locked down by the end of the 1Q, losing all of the first three quarters, then when the Thunder don't really care anymore, the Wiz will win the 4Q something like 28-20 to barely cover (or just fail to cover) the number.

This is a very relaxed East Coast road trip for the Thunder. Great spacing between games.
    Agree with this. I took i look at their schedule yesterday and it looks like they have a few easy games coming up. At least the next one after the Wiz was easy (i think the Nets maybe?). So they may not be as motivated for blow everyone out.

Not just not, they are not really a team that blows others out. They were not last year and still are not a team like that. I think its mainly cause they have 3 scorers and thats about it. None of the other role players can really get their own shots. And even if they get out to a big lead like lets say the Knicks game for example, their bench is very susceptible to back door covers when they are playing their 12th menz. Makes no sense to leave Harden out there with them.