ydaani
    ydaani's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Anyhone been watching the Jazz-LAC game?

Any feels for how the 2nd half may go?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

My guess would be Utah, just because LAC is on a b2b. But I'm no help, I was watching the Heat steamroll the Spurs in the 2nd half.

Would love to hear some input though.

Future24
    Future24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a pick right now. I need to chase some money. help =[

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Future24 View Post
    Its a pick right now. I need to chase some money. help =[
    Don't chase, big card tomorrow man.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

halftime lines are sharp. Only thing that is certain is the Clippers will lose.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Listen to speedy man. Unless your with a local and his week ends tonight for some reason , hold off and prepare for tomotrow. Like he said, great card.

ydaani

I put a grand on a parlay of Clips to win the half and the under. Well, not a grand but 20 bucks might as well be a grand to me

ydaani

Meanwhile, I will be watching the newest episode of the Big Bang Theory and wishing that I was a physicist

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by illAdelph View Post
    Listen to speedy man. Unless your with a local and his week ends tonight for some reason , hold off and prepare for tomotrow. Like he said, great card.
    Illadelph, are your sixers going to cover tomorrow? Noticed the avatar.....and then your name.

ydaani

Hakeem Nicks gives me a chubby in a strictly sports environment. If he and the Gmen can beat the 9ers and then lose to the Pats in the SB, I will be able to afford my books for this semester of school. people keep getting annoyed that I have to share with them. Go Hakeem!

illAdelph

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Illadelph, are your sixers going to cover tomorrow? Noticed the avatar.....and then your name.

To be honest, at first glance i dont love em here. But i didnt particularly like them the other day on their second game of b2b with the wiz and they proved me completely wrong there. I think were 10-2 ats this season, absolutely dominating at home and we match up fairly well against denver. Although, free throws have been an issue and i'm waiting for the game where it bites us in the ass down the stretch. After i cap the game in the morning ill find ya and let ya know how i feel .

You have any early leans?

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by illAdelph View Post
    To be honest, at first glance i dont love em here. But i didnt particularly like them the other day on their second game of b2b with the wiz and they proved me completely wrong there. I think were 10-2 ats this season, absolutely dominating at home and we match up fairly well against denver. Although, free throws have been an issue and i'm waiting for the game where it bites us in the ass down the stretch. After i cap the game in the morning ill find ya and let ya know how i feel . You have any early leans?
    Yeah that'd be cool. Curious what the over/under will be for that game, should be pretty high. And I haven't really had a chance to look at tomorrow's card. Washington +10.5 will be intriguing. Is that the biggest home underdog we've had this year?

illAdelph

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah that'd be cool. Curious what the over/under will be for that game, should be pretty high. And I haven't really had a chance to look at tomorrow's card. Washington +10.5 will be intriguing. Is that the biggest home underdog we've had this year?
    If im not mistaken, yes. If pr9 is around he might be able to give us a more definitive answer.

Sixers total opened at 201 and has dropped to 200.5 on betonline and pinnacle (only places its listed)

Washington is just such a sad team. I dont tease often but okc -6 looks great if you can find the right spot for it.

illAdelph

Total out at 200.5 just about everywhere now

Edit:already dropped down to 2
    Last edited by illAdelph; 01-17-12 at 10:30 PM.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Pathetic showing by the Clips.