curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has anything major changed for the Atlanta Hawks in the last week?

Atlanta has been playing pretty good since Feb 25, they lost to Denver by 1, beat Miami by 8, lost to Cleveland by 1.

The two games before that they got blown out. Has anything significant changed since the 20th of Feb or so?

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horford came back earlier in the month and he just now started contributing more. That's all I can think of.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

They have been playing like poop on the road lately, thats all I can see. Beyond that, Bibby was out a couple games last week with the flu I think, but he's back now.

curious

Atlanta is 3-0 ATS and Washington is 1-3 SU. I'm thinking Atlanta might be a play here.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

after having zero points in maybe ten mins of playing time the other day. bibby played less than 30mins on 3/7 for abt 9ponts. i watched the game on tv. josh smith was sitting on the bench for unknown reason and pachulia, the guy who cant jump played. thats one of the reason hawks had defensive probs with LJ's penetration. smith can have steals and blocks.

while bibby is sitting, joe johnson brings down the ball. thats the major adjustment. bibby might still have some symptoms of flu

curious

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    after having zero points in maybe ten mins of playing time the other day. bibby played less than 30mins on 3/7 for abt 9ponts. i watched the game on tv. josh smith was sitting on the bench for unknown reason and pachulia, the guy who cant jump played. thats one of the reason hawks had defensive probs with LJ's penetration. smith can have steals and blocks.

while bibby is sitting, joe johnson brings down the ball. thats the major adjustment. bibby might still have some symptoms of flu
    They looked really good vs cleveland yesterday

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of your qtr plays, how well have you been doing off them. When you post there usually lights out!
    You got any idea on +units on the qtr bets for the season?

Thanks

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I wonder if revenge may play a factor for Washington getting beat at Atlanta swell last time they played and maybe some fatigue will hurt Atlanta also after playing and traveling the last day?

curious

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    Speaking of your qtr plays, how well have you been doing off them. When you post there usually lights out!
    You got any idea on +units on the qtr bets for the season?

Thanks
    I don't know. They hit at > 70%. Usually 10-20 per day. So, figure 15 a day for 60 days = 900 x .7 = 630.