TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Lakers seeking revenge on Monday....

YTD(0-0)

Lakers got embarrassed last year in the playoffs by the Mavs and I fully expect a spirited effort tomorrow. Lakers are 8-1 at home this year and the Mavs are 2-3 on the road. Lakers have been blowing teams out so far this year at the Staples Center. They are coming off a tough loss in their backyard to the Clippers. Coupled with the revenge they hope to seek on the Mavs from last year this team should be pissed. I am a strong believer in the motivation factor when it comes to the NBA. A lot of these guys just seem to go thru the motions and collect paychecks. Kobe is in a nice groove right now. Going for 40+ in his last four games. I think this streak gets extended tomorrow.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

this isn't the same Lakers team they are worse and the Mavs are playin good ball. Good luck with your wager though.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to Sbr and Good luck with your wager on the Lakers. I like the Mavs in this matchup.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Mavs usually seem to get up for these big primetime game. Dirk loves that spotlight. I see this one coming down to the wire.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

tough to predict. Well ok, there is revenge factor, but that's all.
    Lakers aren't better than Dallas, even if they perform well at home. Dallas has enough depth to matchup them. Only advantage is the frontline for the Lakers, but this is for every other team that faces the Lakers too.
    I like the Lakers, but in the end i will pass this.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

if they rely on kobe all the time, the lakers likely lose.

If he doesn't ballhog and actually becomes a team player by playing a team game and getting bynum and gasol involved down low vs that dallas frontcourt, the lakers likely win.

It's astounding how so many people are blind to the fact on how much kobe hurt the lakers the other night. And he always does this. He's just a selfish shotjacker who brings nothing else to the table. His pathetic followers swallow his juice after it's splattered all over their faces blinding them. Gasol didn't touch the ball for 8 straight minutes on the court in the 2nd half, and where the hell was the down low passing to bynum.. they didn't even try to score there or get one of griffin or jordan in foul trouble (even though jordan had two early fouls the lakers were stupid enough not to keep going through him)

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    if they rely on kobe all the time, the lakers likely lose.

If he doesn't ballhog and actually becomes a team player by playing a team game and getting bynum and gasol involved down low vs that dallas frontcourt, the lakers likely win.

It's astounding how so many people are blind to the fact on how much kobe hurt the lakers the other night. And he always does this. He's just a selfish shotjacker who brings nothing else to the table. His pathetic followers swallow his juice after it's splattered all over their faces blinding them. Gasol didn't touch the ball for 8 straight minutes on the court in the 2nd half, and where the hell was the down low passing to bynum.. they didn't even try to score there or get one of griffin or jordan in foul trouble (even though jordan had two early fouls the lakers were stupid enough not to keep going through him)
    It's outstanding that you didn't check Kobe's stats that are already better than last year's, including assists. You watched last game and passed 10 past ones. You are true about last game's performance. He didn't pass, no high low situations, but your point is wrong. It used to be as said at your post, but not at the beginning of this season.
    At the end of the day, we have to give a credit to Kobe's effort. He will have his ups and downs, but capping the game against the Mavs, you cannot reach at your thought-result.
    Good Day

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

speaking of revenge, do you think Lamar Odom
    might get up for this one?

TheMetsSuck

Thanks guys. ya lamar should get up for this. I've watched a few Mavs games this year and have barely noticed him though.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lamar Odom has no nut sack whatsoever

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lamar is wishing he swallowed his pride and stayed in L.A

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Dallas is playing great

lakers just lost to the fuking clippers

TheMetsSuck

Clippers are pretty good....especially in the Staples Center. Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Deandre Jordan, Caron Butler, Chauncy Billups, etc. They can beat anyone when playing well. They always get up for the battle of LA. I was on the Clips that game. Lakers are still a very good team though. Don't let their loss to the Clips fool you.

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Clippers are pretty good....especially in the Staples Center. Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Deandre Jordan, Caron Butler, Chauncy Billups, etc. They can beat anyone when playing well. They always get up for the battle of LA. I was on the Clips that game. Lakers are still a very good team though. Don't let their loss to the Clips fool you.

clip might be good, but their validity as a team cannot be measured simply because they beat an overrated garbage heat team

beerman2619

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Lamar is wishing he swallowed his pride and stayed in L.A

i doubt that with those scrubs cept for Kobe of course.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

As much as I like to bet Los Mavs, and dislike backing Los Lobos, without J. Kidd will go with the streaking Kobe at home ...

Lakers -3.5 @ -108

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    As much as I like to bet Los Mavs, and dislike backing Los Lobos, without J. Kidd will go with the streaking Kobe at home ...

Lakers -3.5 @ -108
    d west>kidd

beerman2619

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post

Lakers -3.5 @ -108

J Kidd is starting tonight

rup
    rup's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers at home..... money...coming off a loss. they cover by 8 or more....