johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

3-01-09. 1st of the month. Free money time!!

Yesterday, I went 6-2. No more over/unders for me. Strictly sticking to what I know and that's the sides. Super Sunday winners below:

Dallas ml (-260). Dallas at home where they are virtually money and the Craptors are trash on the road. The Craptors might be motivated to win today but they will come up winless as usual.

Dallas -5 (-120). Bought 1 point for security. I feel the Craptors may make a run for it and keep it close but Dallas will close them out with a 6 point plus win. Craptors interior defense is butt and Dallas will have their way in the middle

Indiana +4 (-150). Bought 2 points for safety.. Indiana at home is money. Denver is due for a big let down after that miraculous win at home against the Lakers. Both Denver and Indiana plays no defense. Indiana's interior defense is butt. Denver averages the same amount of turnovers as they do assist thus giving Indiana opportunities to turn those turnovers into 3's.

Cleveland ml (-160). I feel this is golden. Atlanta beat Cleveland earlier in the year when Atlanta was hot. Well, Atlanta is not hot anymore and I look for Cleveland to rebound and crush Atlanta.

Cleveland -3 (-120). Bought .5 point to get to an even number. Cleveland manhandles Atlanta and wins by 10 plus..
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 03-01-09 at 12:33 PM.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

4-1 today. Somebody give me credit.. Should have been 5-0 but Cleveland shit the bed in the 2nd half...

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Nice day, JMP!

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

the green is reward itself

MVFC182
    MVFC182's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work today mate, keep it up

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't expect to much credit when you win... I think I have told you nice job a few times before... I have been posting single picks each day for over two weeks. Gone 5-3, 5-2, and 1-0 up to now this week. Usually I only get a response from the degenerate loser type when I am wrong. You have to remember, a lot of these people are losing day in and day out!

They do not acknowledge the average guy who wins. Most think everyone is losing $$$. Nice job, I know you had a small slump....but looks like you are back on course... Keep up the good work... G.