barackobama
    barackobama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sir Phoenix, could I kindly ask for your leans...

It looks like CK wont or is late with his thread today. I really take your leans seriously, and I really think that you are one of the greatest cappers around. I'm from a different area, and we have to submit our bets soon... Could I kindly ask for your opinions and leans for the games tomorrow. I'd fully appreciate it .

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by barackobama View Post
    It looks like CK wont or is late with his thread today. I really take your leans seriously, and I really think that you are one of the greatest cappers around. I'm from a different area, and we have to submit our bets soon... Could I kindly ask for your opinions and leans for the games tomorrow. I'd fully appreciate it .
    bro, first of all, thanks for the compliment but i dont think i have achieved anything that could be associated to greatness yet. secondly, i appreciate your politeness but phx will do, no need to call me SIR. since CK's thread is not out yet, im gonna place my writeup here. lastly, please do research also because nothing is 100%.

line: tr@dm 207
    pick: 207 over

Trends:

- The over for Toronto is 19-12 on the road this season.
    - The over for Toronto is 19-13 against above .500 teams this season.
    - The over for Toronto is 19-9 against good offensive teams this season.
    - The over for Dallas is 16-13 at home this season.
    - Head to head, the over is 8-1 since 1996.
    - Head to head, the over is 2-0 in last 3 seasons.

The Mavs have Jason Kidd running the point. Enough said about that. The Raptors on the other hand rid of their back-to-the-basket guy in favor of the athletic ex-"7 seconds or less" player. The total tomorrow is a bit high which gives me good reason to expect both teams to run-n-gun tomorrow.
    Last edited by pho3nix32; 03-01-09 at 07:39 AM.

barackobama
    barackobama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pho3nix32 View Post
    bro, first of all, thanks for the compliment. secondly, i appreciate your politeness but phx will do, no need to call me SIR. since CK's thread is not out yet, im gonna place my writeup here:

line: tr@dm 207
    pick: 207 over

Trends:

- The over for Toronto is 19-12 on the road this season.
    - The over for Toronto is 19-13 against above .500 teams this season.
    - The over for Toronto is 19-9 against good offensive teams this season.
    - The over for Dallas is 16-13 at home this season.
    - Head to head, the over is 8-1 since 1996.
    - Head to head, the over is 2-0 in last 3 seasons.

The Mavs has Jason Kidd running the point. Enough said about that. The Raptors on the other hand rid of their back-to-the-basket guy in favor of the athletic ex-"7 seconds or less" player. The total tomorrow is a bit high which gives me good reason to expect both teams to run-n-gun tomorrow.
    Thanks a lot phx. I'm gonna go big on this one

nygmen86
    nygmen86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

barackobama i think you should try and cap a game for yourself instead of asking everyone else for their picks