SHARP69
    SHARP69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rocky mountain high winner

Nuggets the play-10

bkane
    bkane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

i know utah played last night, but they had 2 days off before that, i love a rested denver vs a b2b team but i m staying away from that one. if nash is out may take spurs

SHARP69

Denver

Quote Originally Posted by bkane View Post
    i know utah played last night, but they had 2 days off before that, i love a rested denver vs a b2b team but i m staying away from that one. If nash is out may take spurs
    denver averages 105.4 pts at home. Utah averages 87.0 on the road. They are getting beat by an average of 14 on the road. Nuggets are 17-4-2ats last 23 home games vs teams with losing records. Nuggets the play

bkane

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post
    denver averages 105.4 pts at home. Utah averages 87.0 on the road. They are getting beat by an average of 14 on the road. Nuggets are 17-4-2ats last 23 home games vs teams with losing records. Nuggets the play
    jazz don't have a losing record and they score more than the hornets, who won straight up at the pepsi center. i didn t like game but i'm starting to feel the jazz more and more. plus denver could let down after big win against the heat... either way good luck

SHARP69

Road

Quote Originally Posted by bkane View Post
    jazz don't have a losing record and they score more than the hornets, who won straight up at the pepsi center. I didn t like game but i'm starting to feel the jazz more and more. plus denver could let down after big win against the heat... Either way good luck
    utah have a losing road record

bkane

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP69 View Post
    utah have a losing road record
    7-4

bkane

glad i grabbed the jazz(small bet) . denver must of overlooked them after beating miami