SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

EZ Money Sunday 3/1...Collect your $$$ (like yesterday) and enjoy your Sunday...

Parlay Moneyline

New Orleans Hornets @ New Jersey Nets... New Orleans Hornets

Cleveland Caveliers @ Atlanta Hawks... Cleveland Caveliers

Houston Rockets @ Minnesota T'wolves... Houston Rockets

Toronto Raptors @ Dallas Mavericks... Dallas Mavericks

Pretty obvious picks to the wise basketball fans, easy $$$. Both of my picks yesterday were right and on point. If you would have went with the average Jazz pointspread yesterday which was around -16 or higher I believe you would have lost (which is why in most cases you go with moneyline). All the other games could go either way, my opinion. Yes the Detroit and Boston game. I don't think Iverson is playing so there's A POSSIBILITY that they might win in an upset like they did in Orlando. The Laker game is in Phoenix, which could motivate the Suns like how the Clippers were motitvated to beat the Celtics. I dont' know if Nash is playing, if he isn't Lakers will win no doubt. Indiana is dangerous and wouldn't be suprised if they beat denver and they're playing at home. Portland is playing at home against the Spurs which could boost them a win and remember Ginobili and Duncan are out. And I don't think Parker will have the same monster game like last time. I like Utah over Golden State but the game is in Golden State and as you know Golden State can be dangerous at home and yes even though they lost to the Bobcats at home the day before. Golden State and Utah have the same run and gun, drive and dish to the outside type of offense. But overall Utah is a better team but I wouldn't be suprise if they slipped this one up. Again this game isn't a gurantee.

oBaMa_MaNiA
    oBaMa_MaNiA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Why do you like the Hornets so much? They're only 2-3 straight up in their past 5 games at NJ.

Also, those two wins there were only by 2 and 4 points respectively.

Secondly, the Jazz, even though they're hot right now. They are only 1-4 SU in their past 5 games at Golden State and the Warriors have been hot at home this season.

Do some research before posting "EZ picks/money"

SportsTerminator

sigh...
    1. The Hornets played the Nets ONCE this season and beat them by like 10, TEN.
    2. The Hornets are too much for the Nets to handle.
    3. The Jazz AREN'T on my parlay list which is in bold.
    your loss...

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the dallas play right now

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually i like jazz to continue their winning ways without capt jack playing. do you have any idea if crawford is still gonna sit this game?

also biedrins looks like he still isnt fully recovered from injury

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

parlayed the 1st 3, we disagree on the last game. best of luck and lets cash this!

SportsTerminator

So how many cashed in on this. Wow am I good. I terminate baby l0l!!! Do Work! THIS IS 2 DAYS IN A ROW. I'm a big nba fan what can I say. I'm going for a I refuse to lose streak l0l. I'm feeling like Shaq. I'm finally getting the hang of playing teams...Stay tune for tomorrow's picks! But I also like to thank Mo Williams l0l. Obama_mania did you say something? L0l. Again word of advice, play money and not the pointspread.

I'll be back!

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

your threads make me l0l.

SportsTerminator

Did you cash in W0lfy l0l.

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice hit on the 4-team parlay, terminator