IM CONFIDENT THE THUNDER WILL COVER THIS EASILY

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

do u like my pick pr9???

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I have Knicks TT under 94 as my only bet on this game. The moment I heard melo is out.

GL

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

We both made it by the skin of our teeth. OKC with a healthy 30 point or whatever lead and the Knicks score what seemed like 20 pts in the final 4 minutes. The last 4 minutes felt like 30 as I had a good amount on it

you must have thought WTF is going on in the final minutes as i was. That was absolutely ridiculous

NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

^Yeah, I hate when crap like that happens. I had the Wizards/76ers UNDER 187, which I fully expected to cash on.. then another under I had completely written off at the end of the 3rd quarter -- Pacres/Celtics UNDER 179.5 -- miraculously becomes probable with an awful first 10 mins of the 4th quarter in terms of scoring..

..only to see it obliterated by a meaningless JaJuan Johnson dunk with 3 seconds left.

I nailed the Bulls/Raptors and Hawks/T'Wolves unders along with the Grizzlies/Hornets over though so luckily I made some money today.. that along with tailing your 1Q strategy (thanks for that btw)