Future24
    Future24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Not looking good for us right now.....
    What an absolute joke. Dominate the first half...and then this performance? Wow. Knew I should have taken LAL -2.5.

Future24
    Future24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not looking good for us right now.....
    feels good man=]

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Clippers = The Kings of LA.

Now and the foreseeable future.

Lakers are Finished. Stick a fork in em, they're going absolutely nowhere. They're 1st round fodder. They will be lucky to make make the 2nd just to get swept again

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I agree, Lakers are the same as last year. An okay team that will make the playoffs and either lose in the 1st or 2nd round. This team won't sniff the finals unless they do something drastic to their offense.

Clippers should be considered as one of the front runners to come out of the west. I'm still not sold on OKC. Until Westbrook learns how to be a PG and not a ball hog, that team will go nowhere.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Nuggets, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, T-Blazers or Thunder....one of these 5 will win the West.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Nuggets, Clippers, Lakers, Spurs, T-Blazers or Thunder....one of these 5 will win the West.
    Whoa way to make a bold prediction their bud. And let me finish that for you: Heat, Bulls, Magic, Knicks, or 76ers.....one of those will win the East.

BTW, what do you think happens tomorrow in Giants/Packers NYSportsGuy? I'm a big Giants fan, but for some reason I have a very bad feeling about tomorrow.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

5 ?

why stop there ?

what about 6 ? lol

First 12