ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Andrew Bogut out for Bucks

Just a lil heads up for people who may be on this game.

BOL

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this guy is one of my least favorite players in the league because he is so fukkn soft.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I love me some Bogut. He is one of the best low block scorers, and I love how he has so many moves in the post. He never really lived up to the #1 pick hype, but I think the Bucks should be pleased with what they got from him. I don't think many people really expected him to be a franchise type, if you did then you had your hopes way too high.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

WTF, I got the bucks last night.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I love me some Bogut. He is one of the best low block scorers, and I love how he has so many moves in the post. He never really lived up to the #1 pick hype, but I think the Bucks should be pleased with what they got from him. I don't think many people really expected him to be a franchise type, if you did then you had your hopes way too high.
    He will never be a franchise player, if for no other reason then because of his inability to stay healthy.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    He will never be a franchise player, if for no other reason then because of his inability to stay healthy.
    Agreed, he is not a franchise player. But he is one of the better centers in the NBA. I just remember how damn good he was in college.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

Agreed, he is not a franchise player. But he is one of the better centers in the NBA. I just remember how damn good he was in college.
    I am a big fan because very few players from our side of the world ever crack the NBA. Just such a shame seeing him injured all the time

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

He can just play xbox with hawley in his free time when he's injured.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Finally some good news on the injury front: after missing Friday's loss in Dallas due to concussion-like symptoms, Andrew Bogut practiced with the team on Sunday and is expected back in the Bucks' starting lineup on Monday in Philadelphia