Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Steve nash out vs nets

Careful when placing those Suns bets. Both Nash and Grant Hill are out which is why the line dropped from -7 to -5.5. May put a small wager on the Nets +5.5. Nets are fresh, and Suns are coming off a game yesterday, and I honestly don't know how well this offense will run w/o Steve Nash.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Points Awarded:

ksnooksk gave Speedy88 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I was liking the Nets already...but now that Nash is out I like it even more. Usually teams rally around each other whenever their best players go down..but I cant see the Suns doing that w/o Nash.

Thanks for the info.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    I was liking the Nets already...but now that Nash is out I like it even more. Usually teams rally around each other whenever their best players go down..but I cant see the Suns doing that w/o Nash. Thanks for the info.
    Agreed. Nash is to the suns as Peyton Manning is to the Colts. Nash makes up 90% of that teams offense. Without him, I think the Suns struggle. And I agree too, I was leaning Nets prior to the game. A lot of money on Suns prior to the game, yet the line wasn't moving up. That alone told me to take the Nets.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ksnooksk

Yeah, I went with the same info. I'm glad I placed a nice sized bet on the under earlier in the day too.

I might even parlay the Nets and Under now.

Speedy88

Got Nets +6. A little mad at myself for not getting them at Nets +8 last night. Lets get this one ksnooksk.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ksnooksk

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Got Nets +6. A little mad at myself for not getting them at Nets +8 last night. Lets get this one ksnooksk. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

is deron williams back?

bbhcf
    bbhcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Hellllllo under.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I just played phe under 99 TT

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Ronnie Price was the 2nd or third string point guard when Deron Williams was in Utah. How could you let this guy beat you D. Will. Wish you luck. Price is the guy backing up Nash.