PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

PR9's stat/trend of the day.. about a 90% clip

Home faves laying -7 or more this year, so far, are 89% to win the game straight up.

47-6 SU...

for you ML and parlay junkies

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

hahaha rockets, lakers, mavs 100 to win 71. on it

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

cmon man. give credit where credit is due. it seems like youre passing this info like its yours when you copied and pasted this from someone off of covers. idt he'd mind but it looks like you're trying to pass this off as your own info.

NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by NOboy View Post
    cmon man. give credit where credit is due. it seems like youre passing this info like its yours when you copied and pasted this from someone off of covers. idt he'd mind but it looks like you're trying to pass this off as your own info.
    ^I'll give PR9 the benefit of the doubt here. I've seen him pass along info like this before where he clearly gave credit to the OP (whether on this forum or Covers).. and even if he was "trying to take credit".. who cares? We all benefit from the info regardless.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Who cares where the info originated from...he's bringing to us. Whats the big deal with that?

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

NOboy's right i saw it on covers too. it not your info, u got it from someone else. And he prob doesnt mind u using it but still give credit...

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

What's the big deal, it's info that could be beneficial so who cares where it came from? It's not like he published an article or something.

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

its just ethics..it isnt a big deal but its kinda grimy to pass it on as ur own information...

BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by N88 View Post
    NOboy's right i saw it on covers too. it not your info, u got it from someone else. And he prob doesnt mind u using it but still give credit...
    Sheesh dude! Don't you realize that covers took it from him? There is only so much sharp information he can fit in one thread, so instead of being a pesky normal human being who has one thread and keeps his mess to one location, he is going to just create several threads per day with complete jargon. Then, when every play that he "hints" at wins, he will bump the thread in victory and say he never got around to betting the "leans" that lost. It's alright though N88, no one's perfect.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

who cares where the info came from??? either use it or disregard it... some of y'all make this too complicated when the purpose is to share info and win money... that came from me btw!

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLcappin99 View Post
    Sheesh dude! Don't you realize that covers took it from him? There is only so much sharp information he can fit in one thread, so instead of being a pesky normal human being who has one thread and keeps his mess to one location, he is going to just create several threads per day with complete jargon. Then, when every play that he "hints" at wins, he will bump the thread in victory and say he never got around to betting the "leans" that lost. It's alright though N88, no one's perfect.
    Man, this afternoon I didn't see any of your posts and I was hoping you had left the forum. Maybe you should create a thread and post all your picks instead of ripping PR9 on a daily basis?

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

PR9 - didn't you also have the stat about betting teams whose ML's fell within the +/- 165 to 175 range? The Heat seem to within that range tonight. Thinking of playing that trend and rolling with the Heat.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Home faves laying -7 or more this year, so far, are 89% to win the game straight up.

47-6 SU...

for you ML and parlay junkies
    Thanks PR9, keep up the great work.