SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks IN GAME Alert, Get On This

Mavericks -5.5 2h, big injury for OKC and will not have a chance w/out star player Kevin Durant who left late in the 2q w/ a sprained ankle

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Wasn't able to get on it in time...

Will he play tomorrow night or do you think he's out for awhile?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

to bad. it was the right call. but i always say to to think a dozen times before going against OKC. those kids keeps on fighting like their on their last season of their contract

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

i figured someone would have called me a dumbass for putting that post up, but hopefully we don't lose site that this is what this forum is for...even though it lost, it is something that I sure as hell would want to know...so, thanks NBA Hero

TheRussianMob
    TheRussianMob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thunder... baby. Yes!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    i figured someone would have called me a dumbass for putting that post up, but hopefully we don't lose site that this is what this forum is for...even though it lost, it is something that I sure as hell would want to know...so, thanks NBA Hero
    I couldn't say it any better. You posted great info and most of the time it would have made a bunch of us money. Thats exactly what this forum should be used for. If someone is going to the game that night and they see a player limping or walking in a boot before warmups, I'd hope they'd jump on here and post it.

I played Memphis tomorrow night just for the heck of it. Durant maybe out tomorrow as well. I haven't seen any updates on his injury.