dkoncz91
    dkoncz91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuggets vs Heat who you got?

Nuggets vs Heat who you got?

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I like my Heat in this one.

Pissed off team losing their first 2 games on this roadtrip, and this is the final game on the trip. They'll want to end it on a high note. The Heat have 3 days off after this one before entertaining a 5-game homestand. So there's no look ahead here except for rest.

I know Denver's arena is a buzzsaw to play in for any visiting team. But they didn't cover in their last 2 home games this week.. one of them was getting blown out in a beatdown by the Hornets, of all teams to get blown out against at home. Also Lawson is questionable for this game and he is a big component for that team. Even if he plays he may be limited.

Leaning: Miami Heatles

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Up and Down pace that Denver likes to play favors Miami. IMO, the Heat are best whenever they can get out and run. I like the Heat to win by 9 or more.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Im liking the UNDER. Vegas has set the line at 210 knowing people will expect this to be a fast paced game. But wouldnt be surprised if Miami's defense slows down the Nuggets and keep them below 100. Unless u strongly believe Nuggets will win this, UNDER is the way to go.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Im liking the UNDER. Vegas has set the line at 210 knowing people will expect this to be a fast paced game. But wouldnt be surprised if Miami's defense slows down the Nuggets and keep them below 100. Unless u strongly believe Nuggets will win this, UNDER is the way to go.

I can agree to this. Miami covers and under.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

nugs

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I think Heat may start out really good in this one. They don't have a game for the next 3 days so my guess is they're concentrating solely on this game tonight with no look ahead game and in dire need of ending this roadtrip on a high note.

moreover, in their player interviews they are talking about starting off really well tonight. When I hear them say that, with this very same demeanor they are showing for this game in starting off well, I would say they cover the 1st Q or 1H spread about 90% of the time since the start of last season (they said the same vibes in the 2nd charlotte and boston games this year and blew both of them out in the 1st half, up comfortably by double digits)

When they are dead set on concentrating to win a game, far more often than not they start the 1st Q or 1st H with a nice lead. The 2nd half is an entirely different matter however. coin flip there with this team. lol

Last edited by PR9; 01-13-12 at 03:11 PM.

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

Heat by 10. They don't play well in Denver but tonight is the night to stop this streak.