New Orleans ml (-560)
    New Orleans -8 (-140)
    Boston ml (-1000)
    Lakers -2 (-110)
    Lakers ml (-130)

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch! Johnny you have gone stone cold... take a break...

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Ouch! Johnny you have gone stone cold... take a break...
    Yea, I think I've got the Zboiz curse. Rushed my picks yesterday but will bounce back great today..

G's pks
    Update your status

The Zboiz curse can spread rapidly... There was a guy Mjt1212 just caught it bad! See his post, zero money management, bankroll gone in 4 days! But Zboiz is funny, he loses everyday and then says "Oh I am requesting a **"!!!! Even funnier...people think he is serious!

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

books have been cashing in big time with their attractive lines that is suspicious. most times it drains our hard earned green.

lakers-2 last night

now, hous-1.

but il die a sucker so i bite the line. 4units on hous. 3units on orl

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Hero View Post
    books have been cashing in big time with their attractive lines that is suspicious. most times it drains our hard earned green.

lakers-2 last night

now, hous-1.

but il die a sucker so i bite the line. 4units on hous. 3units on orl

A couple of things about the Hous/Bulls game. I really believe the Bulls are one of the hardest teams to bet on/against. The other night against Orlando no one.. and I mean no one would of beat them that night... Then they play NJ and Wash...and those nights...no one...no one would have lost to them...

A quick note on the Bulls being home tonight... Just be careful betting Houston, I like the fact they have Ming which usually spells trouble for the bulls. But the Bulls have added Miller, who can provide some defensive muscle that Noah does not have.

Also the Bulls lost two of their longest standing members of their organization Thursday night. Johnny "Red" Kerr and Norm Van Lier passed away the same night. This might be an emotional homecoming for the team. Kerr was their long time announcer, and Bulls expansion coach. Van Lier a guard along with Jazz coach Jerry Sloan with the Bulls in the 70's... These guys meant a lot to the organization... Will be interesting to see how the players react...