dave7166
    Update your status
    dave7166's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1404

Dominique Wilkins

Dominique Wilkins from Georgia Univ and former Hawks, Clippers, Celtics, Spurs and Magic small forward is 52 today..The Human Highlight Film was a 9X All-Star and had 24.8 ppg with 7.6 rpg..Wilkins participated in five slam dunk contests, winning two..Since 2004, Wilkins has served as the Hawks' Vice President of Basketball..He works in a variety of management functions within the franchise's basketball and business areas..Wilkins is responsible for advising the Hawks's senior management team on basketball-related issues and is a goodwill ambassador for the community..Wilkins also serves as a color analyst for Hawks games, pairing alongside long-time play-by-play announcer Bob Rathbun.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

52? Man that makes me feel old....

Loved 'Nique.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember that classic battle he had with Mr. Larry Bird in a playoff game. I think he scored around 52 points, but Bird's team won. Great player.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I remember that classic battle he had with Mr. Larry Bird in a playoff game. I think he scored around 52 points, but Bird's team won. Great player.
    And don't forget the classic slam dunk contests between him and Michael Jordan.