LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post

My father inlaw when saw me he laughinghly said to his daughter, my wouldbe wife stevek,that shanty looks Baby elePhant, on my wedding night he hide himself unde rour cart ,he said to his gallant daughter my wife,that i will try that shnty kee a light hand on him,his daghter said father shanty loves me too much he will kee a light hand,but his father said dint you heared this story.
    IN a jungle a camel was dead laying on ground a fox assingby when she saw such huge animal as she never saw such a big animal in her life,anyway she went near to him and start eating from ass ,from there he went in stomache as sun arises the camel leather getting tight,as a result she found herself entagled there in stomache she jums uside down but could not able to make her free,some villagers when saw that something jumoing insided dead camel they came and make her free by clefting camels body,they asked to fox,how do you enteredin camels stomache ,
    she said,i didnnt know but i advice you one thing only,Do not enter in some ones ass that is bigger than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but anyhow his father hide himself under the cart,when i arivves in night,i oen my slacks zi and said by ulling out my black zilla ,today i will reach it to your father,when my fatherinlaw heared this,he quickly came out from under the cart shouting ,hold on sunny ,let me come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carpe, can you translate this one? I think the moral of his fable got lost in the translation...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Carpe, can you translate this one? I think the moral of his fable got lost in the translation...

herbs shanty's English appears to have regressed, which actually probably gives some support to the possibility that he did in fact hit this parlay, but I'll give it a go

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    herbs shanty's English appears to have regressed, which actually probably gives some support to the possibility that he did in fact hit this parlay, but I'll give it a go
    Loshak, Herbie isn't alone in needing translation from Gibberish to English.

Don't know what this means but it's damn funny: "as sun arises the camel leather getting tight"

Shanty is a poet and he knows it. Hey shanty, one of SBR moderator shari91's biggest turn-ons is the art of poetry. You should try pm'ing her some of your work.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

sickler
    Facade 101

Shanty, you need a new avatar

sickler
    Facade 101

Shanty had to take a leak...discreetly

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    its very simle just tu around ,so that i irrigate your backyard cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ONCE uon a time when i ususlly forcefully thrust in your boond,one day you rember what you said to me darling
    shanty when you enetrate lora in my cherry it seems that you enetrate hard stone inside and what i relieddo u still have in memory
    that i make true the nature rincial as cherry have stone inside so feel cherry comleted in your gaand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave shantystar 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Loshak, Herbie isn't alone in needing translation from Gibberish to English.

Don't know what this means but it's damn funny: "as sun arises the camel leather getting tight"

Shanty is a poet and he knows it. Hey shanty, one of SBR moderator shari91's biggest turn-ons is the art of poetry. You should try pm'ing her some of your work.
    thahar ja main abhi teri gaand marta hoon!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave shantystar 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    what for you laughing idiotwhen i hold possession your oyster than you forgot every tye of mockery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when i make your oyster into bigger Goava and than i made your cherry a bigger cherry and you said to me next day
    shanty ,my hubby said your BF shanty made your cherry too big as whenever you farts its appears that gas is comiong out from a big pipelineeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by shantystar; 01-14-12 at 12:50 PM. Reason: wer
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave shantystar 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

147k rupees = hm dollars?

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

No Prob.Pal i will shoot u some money as i got no roblems at all and without any motive no need of slave or any otehr nasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    are you being serious?
    I would really appreciate this kind gesture my friend

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

what for you laughing idiotwhen i hold possession your oyster than you forgot every tye of mockery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when i make your oyster into bigger Goava and than i made your cherry a bigger cherry and you said to me next day
    shanty ,my hubby said your BF shanty made your cherry too big as whenever you farts its appears that gas is comiong out from a big pipelineeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome to all my oysters and cherries pal. I anal you and Mrs. Shanty's bearded leather lizard sleeve

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

My head hurts reading your post

sickler
    Facade 101

Shanty, you buffoon. The correct terminology is make you oyster into bigger genoa

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

shanty u baseborn swine !

now u can afford to wipe you foul anus with toilet paper once a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post

ASA your ass will have severe ain when i do harch love strokes in ur Anal canal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    You're welcome to all my oysters and cherries pal. I anal you and Mrs. Shanty's bearded leather lizard sleeve
    I do business with your backside and my wife starp on u from your ganjji choot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Coz women always hate hard sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so she insert you from front!!!!!!!!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

what the hell is goin on here??

anyways, nice hit if its real.

sickler
    Facade 101

Will this be verified tomorrow?????

A little something for you, shanty...

"When I born, I Black
    When I grow up, I Black
    When I go in sun, I Black
    When I scared, I Black
    When I cold, I Black
    When I sick, I Black
    When I ill, I Black
    When I die, I still Black

And you white fella

When u born, u pink
    When u grow, u white
    When u go in sun, u red
    When u scared, u yellow
    When u cold, u blue
    When u sick, u green
    And when u die, u grey.

and u call me coloured? who is it NOW? "

sickler
    Facade 101

It's judgement day. Shanty's real name is known therefore no denying....

shantystar

"When I born, I Black
    When I grow up, I Black
    When I scared, I Black
    When I cold, I Black
    When I sick, I Black
    When I ill, I Black

When u born, u pink
    When u grow, u white
    When u go in sun, u red
    When u scared, u yellow
    When u cold, u blue
    When u sick, u green
    And when u die, u grey.

And you white fella
    WHite fellas have same qualities that a illigitimate child always have,
    U gandoo lady .recognize your black father but you cant as baseborn children will be always illbred,ill natured,ill manned and ill temered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 ask your mom whoAnd you white fella
    WHite fellas have same qualities that a illigitimate child always have,who ya regnant her a white lora or a black lora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHEN a white baby born they found recognization with fammily members but,when they didnnt found they said God knows with whom hisHer asPect looks like,coz its toil of a out sider a black man!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

sickler gave shantystar 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sickler
    Facade 101

illbred

I like that one - gonna use it in my next slam of country folk. "You illbred hick".

Thanks shanty!

shantystar

"When I born, I Black
    When I grow up, I Black
    When I scared, I Black
    When I cold, I Black
    When I sick, I Black
    When I ill, I Black

And you white fella

When u born, u pink
    When u grow, u white
    When u go in sun, u red
    When u scared, u yellow
    When u cold, u blue
    When u sick, u green
    And when u die, u grey.

And verbally recite this where you go in white gandoo gathering,that Black are Black in every aspect COZ angels have only one color lightening as black ,there aspetcs are glittering with God light,but satan have many aspetcs so that you define gandoo orrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    coz its clearly written on every white gandoo forhead :Fittay Moonh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Shanty, you need a new avatar

Certainly I have a new avator but you step forward and allow me a new teasseful position in spousal relations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As white ladies are generous in cheating there gandoo hubbies !!!!!!!!!!!!

sickler
    Facade 101

Shanty I know you're fishing for more points but 2 is the max I can give each day.

Take a breather from...

sickler
    Facade 101

And the winner was..........?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

anal seeking paki swine your curry stinking bitch of a whore wife sucks black mamba for oral pleasures in the pitts of karachi while you are away as she is sick of her limp diked gandoo husband who fails her satisfaction and only affords a straw hut where all shit in a hole
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave Sunde91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ace_of_Spades

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Speak proper English you Paki donkey fuker.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

shanty....could u send me 500 bucks to settle with my local for this week.....i mean im not asking for much here pal...just 500 bucks

shantystar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    anal seeking paki swine your curry stinking bitch of a whore wife sucks black mamba for oral pleasures in the pitts of karachi while you are away as she is sick of her limp diked gandoo husband who fails her satisfaction and only affords a straw hut where all shit in a hole
    gandoo american listen,you mostly on road trips selling your cheep material and whenever there's business dela in hesitation you put your moti gaand in front of opp.party,
    whenever you away from home i remain stick with your gandoo gallant wife for a week or so as tadpole in mating season remain stick with his fat ass female in a pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shantystar

Once upon a time as your wife knows how she can please me,she got soar by my 4 hours ass ******* ,as she complaint to me shanty idiot i eaten pudding in dinner and you open all brooks of my anal cavity that pudding is coming out of my ass,Goats give milk from there but,its seems i delivering milk from my filthy gori gori boond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Speak proper English you Paki donkey fuker.

shanty obliterate this guy

shantystar

Once upon a time your gallant wife Deborah got soar with me,i was not having money for buying alcoholic beer,i agreeing Deborah to just permitt me to smell musk scent from her ass hole and on that night i not usually go to wine store for buyin beer,she said "Shanty you make me soar tonight,i not give you any money and listen you not only deprieve tonight from ass please but remain deprieve from Heaven's fragrance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its women revenge you always think women boy in spousal relation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 123 Last