zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Lebron will never hit the big game winning jumper.

god, the guy just proves it over and over again. one on one will Billups game on the line he doesnt take him to the rim instead pulls up and bricks it.

zoo youk

hahahahaha to make it worse he fouls Billups on a three!!!!!!! omg this ******* guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heat will never win because they take too many jumpers

You need to go inside in NBA to win

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Nice foul

zoo youk

he misses the FT!

man this guy will never cut it ever.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    he misses the FT!

man this guy will never cut it ever.
    You played Heat laying 3 on a back to back West Coaster

Please tell me no

zoo youk

and he misses another!

and he walked before he got that call

BUM

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

choker

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    You played Heat laying 3 on a back to back West Coaster

Please tell me no
    nope, just hate his arrogance and the fact he cant back it up

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Lebron is seriously a joke. His name should be blocked from SBR the way curse words like **** are.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I challenge somebody to show me the last game winning shot that LeBron made since the Orlando "heave" nearly 3 yrs ago??

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Lebron is seriously a joke. His name should be blocked from SBR the way curse words like **** are.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yes I am sure that this rant has to do with how bad he is and not because you had money on them

if one loss makes you this cranky stop betting

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I challenge somebody to show me the last game winning shot that LeBron made since the Orlando "heave" nearly 3 yrs ago??
    That was the luckiest shot of his career. He couldn't even barely see the basket. If it was anything to do with a clutch gene it would happen more than 1 in 10 thousand times.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you are absolutely correct. And the Heat will never put him in that situation again. When the game is on the line D-Wade will take the last shot.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

lol at the 11th game of the regular season being a big game.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    god, the guy just proves it over and over again. one on one will Billups game on the line he doesnt take him to the rim instead pulls up and bricks it.
    Yep, I dont think he's ever hit a game-winner.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

LeBron is easily starting become a VERY overrated player. Games like the one against Clippers truly displays teh calibur of player an athlete is and when put in important situations, LeBron is clearly not able to deliver. I think its so damn disrespectful when people compare this douche to Jordan. No doubt LeBron has talent, but alot of this is just hype - the guy is no where near what a top NBA or 'best player of all time' needs to be.

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

LOL.....Two of those were were 3 yrs ago & the other 3 were 7 years ago

Since the Orlando "heave" LeBron is 0-19 on game winning shots. I challenge you or anybody else to show me otherwise??

darkhat

Prince James can't even really close a game well, nevermind have the pressure of a last shot.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

you guys want him to fail because of the decision and the coronation party after it. this miami team is better this season then it was last year. if he chokes in the playoffs again, then by all means rail on him, but this is an early regular season game which was way more important to LAC.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its getting disturbing how he and others cannot score in the 4th qtr

He is much better when Wade is out

Wade hurting his game

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

dude half of those are layups or drives to the basket..the thread title says jumper

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    yes I am sure that this rant has to do with how bad he is and not because you had money on them

if one loss makes you this cranky stop betting
    seriously...? its a sports forum....do something with yourself.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Fellas, Fellas, Fellas, are you listening to yourself? Are you guys really calling LeBron James overrated? I'm in no what way a Heat fan but, I'd have to say LeBron is the best basketball player in the game right now with his size, skill, and athleticism. It's incredible what this guy can do and the fact that everyone is bashing him right now because of this game in the regular season is ridiculous. Yes, he fell short last year with his performance in the Finals, I agree 100% with that. But, to say this guy is overrated baffles me. He took Cleveland to the Finals by himself and carried that franchise and look at them now? Reminds me of Peyton Manning & the Colts this year. LeBron will be one of the greatest players to play this game when he career is done, guaranteed.

darkhat

Lebron reminds you of PEYTON MANNING?? Peyton will go down as one of the best QBs, Lebron will be remembered as an overrated choke artist who needed to run to Dwade to attempt to get a ring. And even a top 5 player in the NBA can be overrated, it's the simple fact that people believe he is way better than he is.

darkhat

And as Skip mentioned today...

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless

Never has a player been more talented and less mentally tough than LeBron James. More and more painful to watch. No clutch gene.

DENVERPRODIGY
    DENVERPRODIGY's Avatar Become A Pro!

And as Skip mentioned today...

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless

Never has a player been more talented and less mentally tough than LeBron James. More and more painful to watch. No clutch gene.
    and you know what kills it is that the guy has had more times to be clutch or close out games than most people you would consider elite players in the league but its like the guy shows up on nights when they were going to win anyway he just doesnt show up when they need the guy

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERPRODIGY View Post
    and you know what kills it is that the guy has had more times to be clutch or close out games than most people you would consider elite players in the league but its like the guy shows up on nights when they were going to win anyway he just doesnt show up when they need the guy
    I've been preaching this exact quote for 5-6 yrs now & everybody used to laugh @ me & call me a big dummy. I'm glad people are finally seeing it now even if they are 5-6 yrs behind the curve....

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Fellas, Fellas, Fellas, are you listening to yourself? Are you guys really calling LeBron James overrated? I'm in no what way a Heat fan but, I'd have to say LeBron is the best basketball player in the game right now with his size, skill, and athleticism. It's incredible what this guy can do and the fact that everyone is bashing him right now because of this game in the regular season is ridiculous. Yes, he fell short last year with his performance in the Finals, I agree 100% with that. But, to say this guy is overrated baffles me. He took Cleveland to the Finals by himself and carried that franchise and look at them now? Reminds me of Peyton Manning & the Colts this year. LeBron will be one of the greatest players to play this game when he career is done, guaranteed.
    It's not one game or just last yrs Finals. It's been going on consistently for 5-6 yrs now. People were just blinded by the insane athleticism & the gaudy stats & didn't really see it before. But now that he's being scrutinized every single time people are finally realizing it. And I'm sorry the "best basketball player in the game" doesn't disappear every time when it matters most. He's the most talented & the most dominant but until he learns how to play the last 30 seconds of tight games he will never be the best player.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Lebron reminds you of PEYTON MANNING?? Peyton will go down as one of the best QBs, Lebron will be remembered as an overrated choke artist who needed to run to Dwade to attempt to get a ring. And even a top 5 player in the NBA can be overrated, it's the simple fact that people believe he is way better than he is.
    I get what your saying that he isn't clutch but, the reason we criticize LeBron so much is because we know he is going to be the greatest! And yes did you see Cleveland last year when LeBron left? They sucked! He made that team, by himself. Peyton Manning gets injured and doesn't play for the season, the team sucks! And I agree Peyton is the one of the best QB's of all time but he only won 1 super bowl? It's not all about winning championships. Also Peyton Manning has blown plenty of clutch situations to win games, such as the Super Bowl against the Saints. There are a lot of similarities between LeBron & Peyton with their sports. Once LeBron gets his one ring all this talk will end. Also this was just a regular season game with the Clippers coming off a 3 game skid on the West Coast and just had a long OT game before the Clippers. Do you agree that LeBron is one of the hardest players to guard?

upscope

He did make that team but don't be so naive to believe that they didn't lose other key components of that team. They were ravaged by injury & @ one point had a starting line-UP of:

pg - Manny Harris
    sg - Anthony Parker
    c - Samardo Samuels
    sf - Alonzo Gee
    pf - Christian Eyenga

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

my personal theory is that he over exerts himself during the first 3 quarters and is tired as hell almost every fourth quarter. he does choke though, that's a fact.

horseface2721
    horseface2721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Lebron is one knee injury away from becoming Larry Johnson.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by horseface2721 View Post
    Lebron is one knee injury away from becoming Larry Johnson.

12 Last