BaLLcappin99
    BaLLcappin99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portland, my goodness.

I mean, how good are these guys at home? If this keeps up..

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

I have them 2nd half, even if it loses I won't mind. What a comeback!!!!

BaLLcappin99

ya seriously wow

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

They are absolutely ridiculous in the 4th at the Rose Garden. I don't know if this is the first time you;ve watched them.. but

they have a habit of pulling games out of their asses in that arena like i've never seen before.

2H bets on Port @ home are generally money in the bank plays.

With that said I have 5 units on ORL +3 for this game. Bigtime trap game here going by the lines (as I wrote an essay on it earlier today)

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

have magic -3.5. just hold on. please. already lost barely on utah +2.5, no +7, and sixers +4. All didn't cover by a total of 6.5

Looks like one of those nights where everything i bet just barely misses.

BaLLcappin99

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    They are absolutely ridiculous in the 4th at the Rose Garden. I don't know if this is the first time you;ve watched them.. but

they have a habit of pulling games out of their asses in that arena like i've never seen before.

2H bets on Port @ home are generally money in the bank plays.

With that said I have 5 units on ORL +3 for this game. Bigtime trap game here going by the lines (as I wrote an essay on it earlier today)
    lol do you have to clutter every thread with your pick? no one gives a shit bro If you really knew you were good you would keep one thread with all the picks like every other established regular here.
    Points Awarded:

therealdealau gave BaLLcappin99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLcappin99 View Post
    lol do you have to clutter every thread with your pick? no one gives a shit bro If you really knew you were good you would keep one thread with all the picks like every other established regular here.
    What's your deal, dude? He is posting about the game this thread refers to while talking about his plays on a handicapping forum. Sounds pretty normal to me.

BaLLcappin99

Quote Originally Posted by inn_keeper View Post
    What's your deal, dude? He is posting about the game this thread refers to while talking about his plays on a handicapping forum. Sounds pretty normal to me.
    How do you have less posts than I do? piss off minion

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    have magic -3.5. just hold on. please. already lost barely on utah +2.5, no +7, and sixers +4. All didn't cover by a total of 6.5 Looks like one of those nights where everything i bet just barely misses.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Quote Originally Posted by inn_keeper View Post
    he always chimes in when his "bets" are winners, he rarely posts before the game, everyone - myself included is getting sick of him. that been said he has great insight and i respect what he writes, albeit until he claims bets he never posted that are winners