BillyPilgrim
    BillyPilgrim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 588

3 Games in 3 Days

Very interesting trend I have noticed: so far 6 teams have played 3 games in 3 days. All 6 have covered the spread for that 3rd game. I had marked these games at the beginning of the season as a fade strategy but now I'm wondering if the linesmakers are putting too much value on this factor when setting the line and perhaps I start playing these teams. Of the 6 games the team playing the 3rd game was the favorite 4 times and the 2 times they were dogs they won outright. No trend in line movements, some for, some against the target teams. I realize 6 is a very small sample, but 6-0 got my attention. Any thoughts?

There are 3 teams playing tonight for the 3rd night in a row: Philly, Chicago, Toronto

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Minny lost last night so the trend is no longer an undefeated 6-0

I need someone to pull up the 2nd game record on these 3 in 3 nighters, this may be more important and relevant in the future. I think they lose game 2 more often than not, I'm not sure.

all i do know is looking back at the bets i have placed, the 2nd game in 3 nights have won for me more often going against the team playing 3 nights in a row
    Last edited by PR9; 01-11-12 at 01:02 PM.