ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Dallas was my #1 play of the day.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

what's the point in this thread now?

My advice is start a season long thread and post all your plays in it before tip off instead of claiming all these wins that you don't post
    Points Awarded:

therealdealau gave hawley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jackdean33 gave hawley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    greek moved the line to -7.5 right before tipoff

You're really keen on these kind of movements, like others have said care to start your own thread?

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

pr9 you are the most annoying person in this forum officially, i asked you twice to start your own thread and you ignored both, all you do is talk in multiple forums then claim all these wins you are a fraud.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Didn't notice the move but you know what to do when you see something like that. Hope you played them.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    what's the point in this thread now?

My advice is start a season long thread and post all your plays in it before tip off instead of claiming all these wins that you don't post
    That would require that he actually take a position one way or the other. So far he seems as though he has the potential as a great contributor, but plays both sides of the fence. In one post he will say a play looks great, but then in another he will say that something has caused him not to like it as much. When that play hits, he takes credit and when the play doesn't hit, he says he wasn't on it.

Not sure what to think....
    Points Awarded:

jackdean33 gave Love The Action 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

That would require that he actually take a position one way or the other. So far he seems as though he has the potential as a great contributor, but plays both sides of the fence. In one post he will say a play looks great, but then in another he will say that something has caused him not to like it as much. When that play hits, he takes credit and when the play doesn't hit, he says he wasn't on it.

Not sure what to think....

No doubt he knows his basketball and understands line movement to a solid extent.

But posting a thread like this when a game is well over is pointless. Even if it is posted right on tip off it would allow people to consider it when live betting or even making 2h bets.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    No doubt he knows his basketball and understands line movement to a solid extent.

But posting a thread like this when a game is well over is pointless. Even if it is posted right on tip off it would allow people to consider it when live betting or even making 2h bets.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greek just went to 9.5 with Miami.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I really wish PR9 would post his plays before hand. It is his choice. I sure wish he would, because I would follow him probably more than any other capper on here. Everytime people ask him about making a season long thread, he avoids the question.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah I really wish PR9 would post his plays before hand. It is his choice. I sure wish he would, because I would follow him probably more than any other capper on here. Everytime people ask him about making a season long thread, he avoids the question.
    have to be transparent when you have a season long thread