Tassiepunter
    Tassiepunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tassiepunters daily bets

New to this - waited for a couple of weeks to see how the teams look so here we go...

Chicago -6.5 (1 unit) - If Cleveland can beat Twolves by double digits on their floor surely the bulls can!
    Miami - 7.5 (1) - Just think with GS injuries Miami is 2pt a qtr better side.
    LA Lakers -7.5 (.5) - Not sure of this one but think the lakers might cover with late fouls?
    Oklahoma City -3 (.5) - See above - Durant is a gun and can hopefully get Thunder over the line.

Making these bets from Australia - so if anyone has any info (injuries, etc...) please feel free to let me know.

Monter
    Monter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

thats alot of chalk. i like the chicago bet...not sure on the other 3. i think jazz -5 is better chalk than miami, lakers, okc

Tassiepunter

Not real sure with the lakers game - thinking GS cant (dont) play D and Miami are scoring a hell of alot this year hence the big cover. I looked at the jazz game but they get bugger all attention over here (since BOOZER/WILLIAMS etc... left). I dont know half their team!! Heres hoping!!

Tassiepunter

3-1 (+.82) - not a bad night last night. Miami up alot in the third and still managed to loose!! Wrecked a perfect night.

Tonight:
    Chicago -13.5 (1 unit) - should win by alot!! Only thing I dont like about the game is resting starters when they are a mile in front!!
    Portland -3 (2 units) - Dwight doesnt want to be there, overrated side i think. Portland by 6+

Thoughts?

Tassiepunter

Hold the Chicago game - pending D ROSE playing.