cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

0-8 Wizards favored?

Toronto's not that bad either. I guess if back to back on the road is worth 2.5 points, then Toronto may be -1 or so in a normal situation but I'm still confused.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post

0-8 Wizards favored?

I'm confused.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

In which way? I'm leaning Wiz.

PR9

1) Toronto has won 3 of their last 4 games and playing well overall. Fans here are actually happy and see progress.

2) they open as 1.5 pt underdogs to the winless 0-8 Wiz ??

3) Not only have they opened as underdogs, but Toronto was getting 80% of the bets placed a few hours ago.. which leads me to

4) We already have a RLM. The line has moved in the opposite direction and Toronto is now a full 2 point underdog

5) Not only do we have a fishy opening line, and not only do we have a RLM to deal with, but they are ALSO juicing WASH to make toronto look even more appealing... like a nice juicy wet steak to the average casual joe-schmoe nba fan

need i say more ?

bbhcf
    bbhcf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Wizards seem like a good choice but... they're just so collectively dumb and bad at basketball I don't know if I can do it.

Authentic
    Authentic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards for me. They bound to win and now its the chance against the B2B Toronto.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    need i say more ?
    Two facts about the Wiz:

1. Their last game was as bad as I as I've seen an NBA team play.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-15-15 at 09:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

PR9

sorry. Won 3 of their last 5

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by bbhcf View Post

Wizards seem like a good choice but... they're just so collectively dumb and bad at basketball I don't know if I can do it.
    I bet on em against the knicks.

It's not so bad

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post

1. Their last game was as bad as I as I've seen an NBA team play.
    1. Did you watch any of Detroit's games before they beat Indiana and Orlando (and convincingly I might add) back-to-back ?

cleaveland

1. Did you watch any of Detroit's games before they beat Indiana and Orlando (and convincingly I might add) back-to-back ?
    No. Why?

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obviously the Wizards win here. Tomorrow is shaping up to be a nice card with some logical choices. This is one of them.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Wizards all the way boys

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Tor seem to be a good choice, despite a b2b, which they had cane the Knicks in this same situation a fortnight ago. People keep saying the
    wash will win at some point, well look at Cleveland last year, they had won finally but after 23 tried or something. Every year we will have a team in this same drought, the Nets was also in 2009 i think.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Books are screaming for you to take Raps.

Wiz or no play.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Always best to bet a winless favored team. This way the real gambling comes into play, it's exhilarating to say the least.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very fishy, steer clear.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by ugabooga View Post
    Very fishy, steer clear.
    I live for these fishy lines. When I see them, I jump at them. Just like PHX +2.5 the other day against Portland.

Wiz -2

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

1) Toronto has won 3 of their last 4 games and playing well overall. Fans here are actually happy and see progress.

2) they open as 1.5 pt underdogs to the winless 0-8 Wiz ??

3) Not only have they opened as underdogs, but Toronto was getting 80% of the bets placed a few hours ago.. which leads me to

4) We already have a RLM. The line has moved in the opposite direction and Toronto is now a full 2 point underdog

5) Not only do we have a fishy opening line, and not only do we have a RLM to deal with, but they are ALSO juicing WASH to make toronto look even more appealing... like a nice juicy wet steak to the average casual joe-schmoe nba fan

need i say more ?
    this

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I live for these fishy lines. When I see them, I jump at them. Just like PHX +2.5 the other day against Portland.

Wiz -2
    agreed

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

toronto with the points or no play

lol at ppl taking wiz -2 just so if it actually hits they'll feel like they are so0o0o0 sharp

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Wiz 1H!!!!!

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everything points to Toronto side..

- They're playing pretty well lately
    - They get two extra points
    - Washington looks like a college team, they fell apart against Minnesota two days ago and thay 8-0

So a reasonable person will put his money on Toronto...
    But gambling is not for reasonable people ...probably most of the people are going to play on Toronto..(Maybe not the people in this thread)
    But i think its better to go whith the crooked bookmakers and play on the Wizzardz...
    But I admit, it's very scary to put money on this bunch of pussys...

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

LMAO at anyone who takes washington

what has this team done this year to justify betting on them as a favorite

just cuz the suns/portland game all you guys are trying to get to cute with this shit, its either toronto or no play

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler#1 View Post
    Everything points to Toronto side..

- They're playing pretty well lately
    - They get two extra points
    - Washington looks like a college team, they fell apart against Minnesota two days ago and thay 8-0

So a reasonable person will put his money on Toronto...
    But gambling is not for reasonable people ...probably most of the people are going to play on Toronto..(Maybe not the people in this thread)
    But i think its better to go whith the crooked bookmakers and play on the Wizzardz...
    But I admit, it's very scary to put money on this bunch of pussys...
    Did you actually watch the games against NJ and the Sixers? Raptors were attrocious. I wouldn't call them playing well lately at all. Even yesterday, they gave plenty of chances to the wolves for the win. Luckily Kevin Love had a bad game. Raptors are a young team with a limited offence. Only Bargnani is currently carrying the scoring load. They are very unpredictable at this moment. I would pass on this game.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Only stupid assholes who don't watch alot of NBA will put their money on the Wizards today.

Why would you bet on a team with 0 wins, to win their next game?

For ***** sake, let them win a damn game before you bet them.

Fade Wizards till they win. Trust me.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

wizaards get smoked tonight they won't win for a long time.

Gambler#1

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Did you actually watch the games against NJ and the Sixers? Raptors were attrocious. I wouldn't call them playing well lately at all. Even yesterday, they gave plenty of chances to the wolves for the win. Luckily Kevin Love had a bad game. Raptors are a young team with a limited offence. Only Bargnani is currently carrying the scoring load. They are very unpredictable at this moment. I would pass on this game.
    No man, I did not see their games, but if you compare them to Washington, three victories in the last five games it's pretty well, Toronto is not a team that you expect from her to play amazing basketball..so it's should enough.

Gambler#1

@KushMoney

like I said.."it's very scary to put money on this bunch of pussys"

How bad Washington be, they still need to win some games in this season, so you have to see when there is a good opportunity, this time it seemed possible..

No one is obligated to bet on this game, but if choose sides, it is better to take the side of the bookmakers,because in the end , they are the big winners..
    Last edited by Gambler#1; 01-10-12 at 10:44 AM.

Rolo1984
    Rolo1984's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler#1 View Post
    No man, I did not see their games, but if you compare them to Washington, three victories in the last five games it's pretty well, Toronto is not a team that you expect from her to play amazing basketball..so it's should enough.
    No offence but making statements without even having seen a team play for me comes across as very simple minded thinking

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Wizards for me. They bound to win and now its the chance against the B2B Toronto.
    nice point of view
    I like Wizards also

Gambler#1

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
    No offence but making statements without even having seen a team play for me comes across as very simple minded thinking
    Of course I would not hurt,but let me tell you something, I do not have time to watch all the games, and I believe also you do not watch them all. to make money in NBA you do not have to be 24 / 7 in home watching the games,
    Weak team like Toronto is not always able to get three wins in five games, so for now they are playing pretty well,No need to be Einstein to know that,sometimes we do not need to complicate things, and the simplest choice is emerging as the best choice...so BOL man,

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

If Wiz want a new HC, they mail it in. If they like Flip and the job he's been doing they play hard... I tend to believe the former. This is a great spot for Washington however, as the Raps left it all on the court last night.... They played their asses off and spent a ton of energy trying to play defense for the first year since the franchises inception. Washington is still Washington and these new look Craptors are actually looking like a cohesive unit.

Better games to look at imho but I know what the line is telling us.

cleaveland

Warning: Bavetta is reffing the game. It's always shady with that guy. BTW, I searched for "Bavetta" on google and I got this pic right at the top:

Gambler#1

@cleaveland
    So to whom does that help?those going on Washington or those going on Toronto?

123 Last