cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler#1 View Post
    @cleaveland
    So to whom does that help?those going on Washington or those going on Toronto?
    Your guess is as good as mine but what do you think is better for the NBA...to have a laughing stalk winless team or not to have one? That's my thinking.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

No man, I did not see their games, but if you compare them to Washington, three victories in the last five games it's pretty well, Toronto is not a team that you expect from her to play amazing basketball..so it's should enough.
    I follow the raptors and they have been playing hard against good teams. However when it comes to bad teams, raptors play uninspired ball. Home game against New Jersey last week was a good example. They totally let nj control the game. I know the wiz suck, but if they r hungry for a win raps r a good team to play for them now.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

watched almost all the Raptor games this year... when they're bad they stink... like against Phily....

Derozan, Bargnagi, Calderon... Johnson up front... competitive... decent even.. .

Washington - Wall - out of control ball hog - Rest of team - Young gets hot, will go 10-20 Iverson like... rest of team - unmotivated - Incapable of playing anything that looks like defense and totally give up in the fourth quarter of every game this year but for the back end of the one Celtics back to back...

Despite my square opinion... as was the case when I pretended to be sharp like the rest of SBR Sunday...

Why the fk would I take these losers until they show they can play 4 quarters? maybe even 3.5...

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

@cleaveland

I think the NBA prefer wizzradz win because this situation is very embarrassing to the league..

@killersweet

Show me one team that after eight straight losses not hungry for victory..
    Thanks for the viewpoint..

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I follow the raptors and they have been playing hard against good teams. However when it comes to bad teams, raptors play uninspired ball. Home game against New Jersey last week was a good example. They totally let nj control the game. I know the wiz suck, but if they r hungry for a win raps r a good team to play for them now.
    generally agree... if they were playing Utah... or the Nets as shown.. .sure... The Nets at least have things that resemble talent that can take them into a 3rd quarter.. .

Washington is a POS team motivated by a POS coach... and as a former coach, I don't diss coaches much, but Flip is fking terrible...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

@cleaveland

I think the NBA prefer wizzradz win because this situation is very embarrassing to the league..

@killersweet

unlike the Nets last year? The Wolves.. .

I'm sorry but anyone taking the Wiz is a complete idiot... It's Toronto or No play... No play being the better option... Best play of the day is leaving this game alone...

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

@cleaveland

@killersweet

your an idiot, stop gambling please

im sure the league is absolutely humilated by the wizards record LOL wutt

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    your an idiot, stop gambling please

im sure the league is absolutely humilated by the wizards record LOL wutt
    based on that logic, the Lions should have gone 0-16... somehow, someway...

I would take odds that the Wiz don't win 7 games though...

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post

Warning: Bavetta is reffing the game. It's always shady with that guy. BTW, I searched for "Bavetta" on google and I got this pic right at the top:

with that said, we have a very nice board tonight fellas. There's a lot to choose from. If you hate the wiz there's plenty of opportunities to make nice coin tonight elsewhere.

Me personally, I only bet twice on the Wizards this season so far and both plays are well documented on this board (mostly betting against them), and the only 2 times I bet on them was 1st H in the last celtics game for 2 units- The Wiz not only covered the +7 but they were leading at halftime (very rarely does a team blow out another b2b in a home-and-home).. and also I bet on them in the last Knicks game , 5 units. In fact I started a thread on that one. They covered the +6 and in fact showed more effort and energy in that 4th quarter than any 4th quarter this season.

It's all about finding the right "spots" and being keen. With all that said, I am not betting big on Wash tonight, maybe 2 units. There's a lot of opportunities to make good coin tonight on other games. But this is a good spot for them and I'll probably lay 2 units on these guys for reasons I stated earlier. I may split it and go 1u 1st half and 1u FG.. whatever i feel in a few hours

then again i may put 3u on them. lol. I'll see

bol
    Last edited by PR9; 01-10-12 at 01:20 PM.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    generally agree... if they were playing Utah... or the Nets as shown.. .sure... The Nets at least have things that resemble talent that can take them into a 3rd quarter.. .

Washington is a POS team motivated by a POS coach... and as a former coach, I don't diss coaches much, but Flip is fking terrible...
    Yea, we got a team that is playing like crap (wiz) and a team that is unpredictable (average team that works hard one night and then takes the other night off). So better to pass!

cumatmebrah

pr9 i insta fade whatever you do

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

if youre saying its a good board, which other plays will you make? grizzlies +3?

cumatmebrah

@cleaveland

@killersweet

the fix is in guys, david stern is so0o0o0o embarrassed by an 0-8 team so he's gunna make sure they win tonight

lol wut

PR9

Raps are now at +2.5

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Raps are now at +2.5

I will not bet this game, but this is a clear "pseudo - sharp" move ... All the wannabe sharps will see this movement and think - WOW Vegas is trying to play me into taking Toronto... No Way! I'm smarter than Vegas!!!

Toronto by 28...

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    I will not bet this game, but this is a clear "pseudo - sharp" move ... All the wannabe sharps will see this movement and think - WOW Vegas is trying to play me into taking Toronto... No Way! I'm smarter than Vegas!!!

Toronto by 28...
    be wise.

bet low on this one if you bet at all.

like i said, this is a night where there is a very nice board to take advantage of.

Sharps have been doing well lately, I am sure vegas is looking to stick em on a game soon.

be wise, bet small here (just in case).. there will be PLENTY of opportunities to bomb a sure winner. There are some very nice opportunities tonight alone.

Even so, Im going to go with the wiz, but very small... out of the 7 or 8 games Ill be betting on tonight

BOL

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by cumatmebrah View Post
    pr9 i insta fade whatever you do
    I'm sure you are going to hurt a lot of feelings on this board coming from a guy with highlights and blue tinted glasses...

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

@pr9...im curious what are your leans tnite?

cumatmebrah

Quote Originally Posted by N88 View Post
    @pr9...im curious what are your leans tnite?
    me too, i could use some reverse locks

jackdean33
    jackdean33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    be wise.

bet low on this one if you bet at all.

like i said, this is a night where there is a very nice board to take advantage of.

Sharps have been doing well lately, I am sure vegas is looking to stick em on a game soon.

be wise, bet small here (just in case).. there will be PLENTY of opportunities to bomb a sure winner. There are some very nice opportunities tonight alone.

Even so, Im going to go with the wiz, but very small... out of the 7 or 8 games Ill be betting on tonight

BOL

what are you other bets?

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

U can rely on wiz to win the 1H but the 2H im just not too sure about. They always get smashed in the 2H.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you guys all know blatche is out right?

PR9

Andray Blatche was just ruled out

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

changes things in my mind... had 2.5 units on wash... now hedged it down by puting 1.25 units on toronto +110 ML... this is when Wash wins by 1 to double penetrate me

Bbr

wiz win without blatche, the dumbest NBA player to ever exist.
    Points Awarded:

Foggy gave Bbr 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bbr

line moved out to 2.5 again...lol

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams suck. The Raptors have had the easiest schedule in the NBA so far they're 4-5. Wiz are complete garbage. This game will be a crapshoot. There's no angle to cap when 2 garbage teams are playing. I wouldn't be dumb enough to bet on an 0-8 team to win as favorites though. If you're betting Wiz ML you are an official SBR hamburger. The line does look fukked though. Stay away or play Under.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    blatche, the dumbest NBA player to ever exist.
    This is actually true.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amir Johnson "dog-sick" with the flu. Going to be tough playing sick on a back to back. At least Blatche is out

http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...t-wolves-97-87

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I think the sharps get stuck here with the Wiz. Just my $.02....

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I kind of like the under in this game. Both teams are offensively challenged.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

They fukkin stink tonight in the first half. 11 turnovers, DeRozan is 1-10 and they're giving up layups and alley-ops. Still plenty of time but god fuckking dammit!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

raptors 14 point in the 2nd quarter vs Wizards, what an embarassment! If i didn't lose so much last week I would be on Toronto +2.5

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I kind of like the under in this game. Both teams are offensively challenged.
    Damn, should have taken the under. didn't pull the trigger on it.

PR9

HAHA go Wiz

Vegas fooling you kiddies again

2 units on 1H cashes ! Whatever happens the rest of the way is a bonus as even if they dont cover Im even

First 123 Last