Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early Tuesday 1/9 pick OKC @ MEM

Hey Everyone,

Haven't been hitting the NBA too hard this season, it's been a little wacky already with the back-to-back-to-backs etc. Injuries have also been a factor.

Regardless, its tough not to like the OKC -3.5 @ MEM. These two teams already played this season, with OKC pulling off the victory, and Zach Randolph is now out for a while for Memphis. Kevin Durant won't get off to the slow start he did in that one.

I'm on OKC -3.5 -110, BOL everyone!
    Last edited by Andrewsurf; 01-10-12 at 12:40 AM.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm leaning Memphis +3. Haven't given the game a good look yet. Revenge game for Memphis. It is pretty hard to go into someone's building and beat them two times in a row in less than a month.

Authentic
    Authentic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis are struggling lately. They lost the last 2 road games (Lakers by 8 and Utah by 9). I can see Memphis losing this by double digits.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

i have no play for this game but am already leaning Hornets home on Wednesday night vs OKC before OKC goes on a 3 day layoff

so i hope OKC blows memphis out tonight to get them primed to not cover vs NO the next night. OKC will be looking ahead to their mini 3-day vacation after playing 5 games in 6 days

a double blowout dose on spurs and memphis will do the trick for a hornets letdown . hornets flying high right now coming home and rested after that ass whipping in denver

so I hope OKC blows memphis out of the building tonight so I can grovel on an opening line of Hornets +8 or +7.5 thereabouts (and at home) wednesday

Last edited by PR9; 01-10-12 at 02:44 AM.