ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsyman's NBA Picks for MONDAY

TOP PLAYS
    3 UNIT PLAYS
    PHILADELPHIA -5 over Indiana: The Sixers are rolling right now as they are 5-2 on the year and have won 4 in row. The have outscored their opponents by 23.5 over that stretch and they have won both home games by at least 23 points. The Sixers have done it at both ends of the floor this year as they come in ranked 3rd in offensive scoring (100.9 ppg) and 4th in offensive FG% (47.2%), while on defense the are ranked 1st in both categories as they have allowed just 85.6 ppg on 39.5% shooting. The Pacers are just about equal to the Sixers at the defensive end as they have allowed just 89.2 ppg (3rd) on 41% shooting (3rd), but on offense they are not close to the Sixers as they have averaged just 93 ppg (19th) on 41.5% shooting (26th). The one thing this Pacers offense does do well is shoot the three as they are 3rd from long range (41.2%), but the Sixers are 2nd in the league defending the three (26.3%). The defenses are about even, but the Sixers have a big edge on offense, they are playing at home and they are just crushing teams right now. This is a big test for the Sixers, but I Indiana just doesn't have enough offense to keep this one close. KEY TRENDS--- PHILADELPHIA is 30-14 ATS after playing a home game over the last 2 seasons, while INDIANA is 4-13 ATS in road games when playing their 3rd game in 4 days over the last 2 seasons.

POWER ANGLE PLAY
    Toronto/ Minnesota Under 187: Last year the T-Wolves had a lot of problems on defense, but this year they have done much better as they have allowed just 92.9 ppg (10th) on 42.6% shooting (8th). Tonight they take on a 26th ranked scoring Raptors team that has averaged just 87.5 ppg and they are off a game in which they scored just 62 points vs Philly, which is another good defensive team. Toronto may not be able to score, but they have done very well at the defensive end this year as they have allowed just 92.9 ppg (11th) and they are 2nd in the league in defensive FG% (40.2%). Minnesota is middle of the pack in offense as they have averaged 95.2 ppg overall, but in their last 3 games they have struggled some, putting up just 88.7 ppg. Both teams have played really good defense this year and with a couple of struggling offenses on the court as well, we can expect a low scoring affair tonight. POWER ANGLE FOR THIS PLAY--- Play Under - Home teams where the total is between 180 and 189.5 points if they are a slow-down team averaging 76 or less shots/game on the season against opponent that has allowed a shooting pct. of 42% or less in at least 5 straight games. This play is 44-18 Since 1996.

5 POINT TEASER--- Toronto/ Minnesota Under 192 & Charlotte/ New York Over 197.5

OTHER PLAYS

2 UNIT PLAY
    Denver/ New Orleans Under 192.5: NEW ORLEANS is 22-7 UNDER when playing their 3rd game in 4 days over the last 2 seasons, while DENVER is 22-11 UNDER after having won 2 of their last 3 games over the last 2 seasons.

1 UNIT PLAY
    New York/ Charlotte Over 202.5: Play Over - All teams where the total is greater than or equal to 200 (NEW YORK) - after 2 or more consecutive unders, in a game involving two average offensive teams (92-98 PPG). This play is 25-4 the last 5 seasons.

TOP SYSTEMS OF THE DAY (7-4 ON THE YEAR)
    I did this over the baseball season and tried for the most part during the early NFL and CFB seasons, but it turned, but just didn't keep up with it as tracking down these systems or looking through my own was a bit more work than expected. Well I have organized things a bit more and have found an easier less time consuming way to do this. Now as i stated these are system plays yes, but they have had some thought go into them for me to post. In other words I have to think that the sysytem play has a good shot at covering or i won't post. I could have a 30-1 system that looks good, but if I don't think it favors the right side then I will not post it. I will keep all the record for these plays right here.

Play Over - All teams where the total is 200 to 209.5 (NEW YORK) - after 2 or more consecutive unders, in a game involving two average offensive teams (92-98 PPG). This play is 25-3 the last 5 seasons. Play New York/ Charlotte Over 202.5

Play Against road underdogs of 10 or more points after failing to cover 4 or 5 of their last 6 against the spread against a hot team - having covered 6 or 7 of their last 8 against the spread. Play on Denver -12.5 over New Orleans

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid Night going 3-2 winning +3.5 units.......Overall 21-12 +18.6 units up since joining SBR in the NBA