Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mighty Matt's Monday Moonshine

Recap 0-1 - 8.8 units. I lost the Grizzlies +7.5 for 8 units. by a half point... that hurt. Moving on to tonight NBA Record 21-17 + 49 units. I have one and only one play today.. simply because this game is a sure win, plus a lot of my dough is on the CFB of the year. The Indiana Pacers +4.5 for 20 units. Good luck everyone and enjoy the games and my play! Matt

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Is this guy a schitzo with multiple personalities or what? First he is Jake the baker, then admits he is really that Sammy guy and now he says his name is Matt.

Wow....this is like a weird soap opera. The sad part is that there are probably some noobs out there tailing this dude.

He seems to be melting down

This thread should get fun once kermit shows up

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Wonder what his name will be tomorrow?

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I heard that he has a movie and a bestseller book coming out this year. And he is mighty proud of them both.

Hollywood@Philly

Guys in the NFL forum I plainly laid it all out for you.. I'm famous but love to gamble on sports. And yes I have written a book and have a movie in the works. I also am part owner of 2 Bakeries.. one here in LA, and one in Philly. I bet heavy on games.. simply because I have a lot of money and because I love the action and am very smart and good at capping games. Mighty Matt

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is awesome

mytsunami
    Im Yoda!
    mytsunami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

ahahah

BobbyD914
    BobbyD914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8518

Didn't u lose everything u had yesterday u f'ing joke

Hollywood@Philly

Bobby, ah quite contrair.. I won the BIG 2ND HALF -7 Pitts for over 66K! ADDING TO THIS stellar play... INDIANA PACERS ML @ + 245 for 10 units. and Added another play.. line went from 4.5 to 7! VEGAS made a huge mistake in this one.. major REVERSE line movement.. PACERS +7 FOR 10 more units. 40 units on one game... Might want to think why would I JUMP heavy on this one little game... see you after the dough runs through my front door! Sammy to be the best... you better act like the best and flaunt and fluxuate in unison...

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Betting 76ers are way better. They have not cover like ages.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post

Bobby, ah quite contrair.. I won the BIG 2ND HALF -7 Pitts for over 66K! ADDING TO THIS stellar play... INDIANA PACERS ML @ + 245 for 10 units. and Added another play.. line went from 4.5 to 7! VEGAS made a huge mistake in this one.. major REVERSE line movement.. PACERS +7 FOR 10 more units. 40 units on one game... Might want to think why would I JUMP heavy on this one little game... see you after the dough runs through my front door! Sammy to be the best... you better act like the best and flaunt and fluxuate in unison...

ouch

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you not get enough attention as a child? sooner or later your going to run out of MONOPOLY moneyThis idiot was doing the same thing over at PREGAME under MIKE LAKE,same type of posts, i believe he was banned

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Tough loss Matt, Jake, Sammy.