brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anybody Playing Charlotte +11 tomorrow???

looks like a great play by all indications - Knicks have been atrocious at covering spreads like this really even all the way back to last season (also their games with Charlotte have been mostly very competitive)

my only fear is that the knicks gain some confidence from their recent little hot streak and start steamrolling teams

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

interesting to see a double digit spread after the Bobcats beat them SU recently although the Knicks have been winning lately and I imagine they will still be a popular public play/

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

A bit of a revenge game for the knicks perhaps? Need to look more into it, but this could shape up to be a big Knick win. Just based on the fact that the Knicks finally have some momentum coming off 2 wins, and they have a chance at revenge could mean the Knicks cover. We'll see though...

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep Knicks for me....revenge angle and recent form as mentioned. I think the last line of OP sums it up perfectly!

Beavis169
    Beavis169's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

I like Charlotte & liking Minnesota +3.5 at Toronto

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

knicks were in this situation last year playing the shitty cavs and lost SU as DD favorites and then were DD favorites again vs the Cavs and didn't cover in a revenge spot. Bobcats should be able to cover the 11

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kemba Walker might have a big game...I think it's his first game at the garden since the Big East Tourney last year...