vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Wizards ML +120

Its a good bet today in NBA. Also, beasley might be out for wolves. Good Luck.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jan 08 30121 TOT PTS+REB-KEVIN LOVE o39-115
    10:05 AM 30122 TOT PTS+REB-KEVIN LOVE u39-115

over 39 my bet

gl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash is so fukkin bad

Wall is horrific

I took them also

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

O great mush city on wizards... jj lb... sbr likes a dog never ends well

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    O great mush city on wizards... jj lb... sbr likes a dog never ends well
    Didnt know that NBA games end after one and a half quarters

ebbearsfb1

Gonna take a nap.. atleast if I lose ill be well rested

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

Didnt know that NBA games end after one and a half quarters
    They never end after one and a half quarters...but they tell ALOT about how a team is doing and will likely do in the latter parts of the game. Sure, comebacks are always possible, but a shitty team playing like dirt cannot suddenly start playing like a star. There are just too many factors and variables that will have to go Wizards way, in addition to Minnesota screw-ups, in order for WAS to win this one.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I want already in the end of second quarter congratulate all minnesota backers for the win today.

I am so angry with myself right now for having taking washington today. The worst team I have ever seen in nba.

I never thought a team could play this bad. They have already lost this game. Two offensive fauls after each other from washington. What a joke. How on earth could I read the threads here and believe the people cheering for taking washington today. My misstake and stupidity.

34-48 after first half.

So congratulations all Minnesota backers!

This is exactly how I feel

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    I want already in the end of second quarter congratulate all minnesota backers for the win today.

I am so angry with myself right now for having taking washington today. The worst team I have ever seen in nba.

I never thought a team could play this bad. They have already lost this game. Two offensive fauls after each other from washington. What a joke. How on earth could I read the threads here and believe the people cheering for taking washington today. My misstake and stupidity.

34-48 after first half.

So congratulations all Minnesota backers!

This is exactly how I feel
    Stfu and stop crying u puss

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Not sure how you can sleepwalk through a game when your winless, but the Wiz have managed to do just that.

They give zero effort on the defensive end, and I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA squad value possession of the ball less. Wall should be embarrassed.

I should've known when this line opened at PK and immediately got hammered to -2 and then -2.5 that this was a bad bet, but I took the bait as well vyom.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not sure how you can sleepwalk through a game when your winless, but the Wiz have managed to do just that.

They give zero effort on the defensive end, and I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA squad value possession of the ball less. Wall should be embarrassed.

I should've known when this line opened at PK and immediately got hammered to -2 and then -2.5 that this was a bad bet, but I took the bait as well vyom.
    Minny shouldnt be laying points on the road. Should have been washington -1.5 imo. But of course when i saw the public all over Washington i knew i was screwed and i shouda hedged it. 5* down the shitter unless some miracle.

ebbearsfb1

Woke up from my snooze... same shit... knew I should of taken giants instead I take the wiz and I get spray farted on

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

The main reason I took them was because they had players only meeting few days back. After that meeting, they played great against knicks and almost beat them. I thought today they will be pumped up to beat wolves. Also, wolves were without beasley. But wizards arent giving any effort today.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The main reason I took them was because they had players only meeting few days back. After that meeting, they played great against knicks and almost beat them. I thought today they will be pumped up to beat wolves. Also, wolves were without beasley. But wizards arent giving any effort today.
    I hear you vyom. This was just a trash effort by a winless team today. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

ebbearsfb1

Might as well let me play if their gonna give that kind of effort

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Down double digits at HOME, havent won a single game this season...and you cant see ANY sense of urgency or will power. Wow, this kind of thing is REALLY hard to cap.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

horrible pick

MrGambler
    MrGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a good bet today in NBA. Also, beasley might be out for wolves. Good Luck.
    interesting to hear why you thought it was a good bet....that Beasley is out is NOT a factor to fade Minni....as we saw tonight....rest of team always steps up and Wiz is a terrible team...

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Wiz suck. I won't be betting them again in the foreseeable future.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash is like a college team

Wall most overrated player in nba