hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

nba games

hajune my good friend is in the hospitol with a painful nerve on his foot and I have been helping out. He can't he walk I was supposed to post games yesterday but did not know where to go.
    here are his 3 NBA game Miami, Cleve and Phoenix. I am sorry for the confushion but i have not done this before. We expect him home Friday. He is a really good handicapper and losing weeks are rare. He has given me games for 4 years now and I put $100 on each one and $200 on strong ones. We have had only one losing week since football started. i do not know why he is doing this but that is his business. At any rate good luck to ya all.
    John

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hajune View Post
    i do not know why he is doing this but that is his business. At any rate good luck to ya all.
    John
    We supply him with drugs and hookers everytime he wins.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

When he wins..its free chicken for everyone! John make sure you post all his picks...the forum cannot go on without his picks!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

John all the games are based on point spreads...do not post without them! If a bet is placed there is a spread... No spread listed...you are not betting...