B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Night Card - 31-20 YTD = 60.8 %

31-20 YTD = 60.8 %

Nice 5-2 night last night in the association. Two losses were my fault as i thought i was slick and could nail some 2H plays. Im one greedy **** sometimes...

Denver +5 (bought 1/2)
    Denver's a deep team and should be able to keep this close with the Spurs tonight.

Toronto +10
    Toronto was box score embarrassed last night, but it was really just an anomaly. NJ hit 15 of 31 threes which is retardedly good. If they hit 9 then it's a great night. Do the math...

Detroit +5
    NYK are still over-rated and on the road for a back to back. Expecting D-troit to keep this close.

If i add anything it will be Milwaukee or a Dallas 1Q play.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Detroit now +4 at thegreek and at my book (changed about 10 minutes ago)

knicks move from -5 back where they were for most of the day to -4 an hour before game time (same number as the opening line)

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    Dallas 1Q play.
    i'm not telling you what to do, but dallas only covered one or two 1Q's this year so far. Just mentioning it in case you didn't know that, or if it affects anything. I'm not betting it, i have no favoritism. just mentioning in case you didn't know.

bol

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

I actually think i like 1Q OVER 45.

I just seen Dallas -4 1Q and the total seems safer since Dallas doesnt play defense. I do expect them to come out and put up some points but covering 4 is too much for me. I can see the Hornets scoring 20ish.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Detroit now +4 at thegreek and at my book (changed about 10 minutes ago)

knicks move from -5 back where they were for most of the day to -4 an hour before game time (same number as the opening line)

I noticed the ML went from -170 to -180 then all the way up to -210 then banged right back down.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    I noticed the ML went from -170 to -180 then all the way up to -210 then banged right back down.
    aLL the money and bets going to new york today after the win last night and detroit losing (also the -4 opening people can handle)

goes to -5 all day.. People continuing to bet NY and load on NY.

And an hour before game time they drop a point making the knicks an even bigger bargain for knicks backers.

PR9

^ that pattern has been occurring all season in their losses. Looks like it's going the other way tonight with the big lead they have. Gotta have all the new yorkers happy once in awhile.