Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto Raptors - worst team in the NBA?

I'm not saying the Raptors are the worst team based on win/loss numbers. But if we were to factor in win/loss record versus talent level, I think the Raptors are the most underachieving team in the NBA.
    What do you guys reckon?

cpufreak3
    cpufreak3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not gonna say anything until the game ends... They have another half to make up for their lack of skill

Plus I need them to win atleast :P

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

They're starting to pick up now. And the T'Wolves are starting to represent their record l0l. The most underachieving team in the NBA has to DETROIT without a doubt. Next... The Bulls... Mainly the teams in the east l0l... Knicks...76ERS... Phoenix...

Jofish83
    Jofish83's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took the raptors tonight i feel like they have so much talent but can't do anything with it, thats how it has been the whole year. Lets see how the second half goes though.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

They do have some good players on their team and you would think they should have a better record than 22-36. Jermaine O'Neal didn't help their cause though. They thought Bosh and O'Neal could be a great tandem up front but that obviously didn't work out too well. Maybe Calderon's hamstring injury was significant because he has missed quite a few games.

You could count the Clippers too but they've dealt with injuries all year so that wouldn't be quite fair. With Davis, Gordon, Thornton, Randolph, and Camby, you'd have to think their starting five is just as good as anyone's out there.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Dallas Mavericks are in the same class as the Raptors.

How can you not beat a Spurs team without Duncan or Ginobili? F*cking pricks!

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    They're starting to pick up now. And the T'Wolves are starting to represent their record l0l. The most underachieving team in the NBA has to DETROIT without a doubt. Next... The Bulls... Mainly the teams in the east l0l... Knicks...76ERS... Phoenix...
    Phoenix is in the west