Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Night Fever... LA Style

Recap 1-1 + 18.5 units. Finally a winning day! I lost my wager on the Pistons.. man I will never ever put my hard earned dough on the team again this year. I won my huge wager on the Suns ML for 35 units. Very smart and sharp play.. if I don't say so myself.. NBA Record 19-16 - 2.2 units. As you can see, I will be in the black after tonight. It was only a matter of time before I let loose and shown my true worth here. I'm leaving for LA in a few hours and will bring my laptop, so I can post my plays througout the weekend. I am looking at a few games for tonight and will be back later after I get to LA. Always keep in mind.. that I am blessed with brains,beauty, balls and an amazing upper-hyper gluten free chest cavity that allows me and my vertabrae to introduce itself pretty much whenever it feels like it. I came here with a heavy heart and a sore back.. however in time I will grow on all of you and my legecy here will cuptivate and cupcake it's way towards a hero like figure.... Like 2 birds in the night, that can't seem to get it right.. I too at times stumble at times when faced with a task. Anyway I digress... the games I have in my are.. OKC-Houston and Denver@ Spurs and finally Toronto @ Philly. Jake

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

An easy win man is Golden state warriors -3.5. Utah sucks on the rode and the young utah team falls apart away from home.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah GSW -3 seems almost too good to be true. Nearly three-quarters of the bets are coming in on GS -3, yet the line hasn't moved at all. I wonder if this is a trap....

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Good work last night I played Detroit small as I am from Philly and feeler a blowout. Although I did play 76ers 1half-6 strong. I hope u go 2-0 or 3-0... And totally redeem yourself!!! Aka dumb n dumber

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Yeah GSW -3 seems almost too good to be true. Nearly three-quarters of the bets are coming in on GS -3, yet the line hasn't moved at all. I wonder if this is a trap....
    Can't be a trap because utah sucks way too bad on the road and is never even close with this young team.

Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got to LA GUYS! it's soooo beautiful here. Here are my plays for the night. Houston Rockets +4 for 10 units. The Atlanta Hawks-Chicago Bulls OVER 175 for 15 units. and my 3rd and final play is... The Milwaukee Bucks + 10 for 45 units. I know it's a lot for one game... but I PROMISE YOU THIS ONE IS A PURE GEM! Jake p.s. I gave you the Suns last night for 35 units, and tonight you will thank me BIG TIME after the Bucks cover the spread....

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

now I'm worried about my bucks bet..

very worried.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

45 units?

My parents allowance isn't that high so i guess i'll just do 2 units.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    45 units?

My parents allowance isn't that high so i guess i'll just do 2 units.
    top 3 avatar..who are those lovely girls?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

is a unit a cake? i am a completely fukkking confused here. where is the bakery for bread and pastries and such.