johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

2/24/09. Free money Tuesday's. No questions asked!!!

5 plays. Get your free money:

Cleveland ml (-3000). As easy as it comes. I will parlay this with a money line dog that I think is good but this is guaranteed free money, regardless.

Cleveland -13 (-150). Bought 2 points because I don't want the backdoor to hit me.

Houston ml (-200). Free money. Rockets hot at home. Blazers are young, defenseless and inexperienced on the road.

Houston -4.5 (-110). Houston wins this one by 6+

Minnesota +8 (-140). Raptors simply can not be trusted with so many points. I feel they may win at home but not by much. Raptors still have no interior defense and are as soft as tissue. Minnesota can't shoot for sh!t but the revenge factor is good here. Lost at home to Raptors so will come back with another game plan. Also, I look for the Raptors to have a letdown tonite and go back to their losing ways.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    5 plays. Get your free money:

Cleveland ml (-3000). As easy as it comes. I will parlay this with a money line dog that I think is good but this is guaranteed free money, regardless.

Cleveland -13 (-150). Bought 2 points because I don't want the backdoor to hit me.

Houston ml (-200). Free money. Rockets hot at home. Blazers are young, defenseless and inexperienced on the road.

Houston -4.5 (-110). Houston wins this one by 6+

Minnesota +8 (-140). Raptors simply can not be trusted with so many points. I feel they may win at home but not by much. Raptors still have no interior defense and are as soft as tissue. Minnesota can't shoot for sh!t but the revenge factor is good here. Lost at home to Raptors so will come back with another game plan. Also, I look for the Raptors to have a letdown tonite and go back to their losing ways.

3-1-1 today. The Raptors barely covered that game as Minny choked at the end. I'll take the push though..Damn, Houston how you blow a 17 point half time lead. The only time I take Houston is at home and they phuck me by .5 of a point. Go phuck yourself Houston....

kipper32
    kipper32's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont know why you even include a -3000 favourite in the win column

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

If you parlayed all of this, would you still have goten it with the push?

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    If you parlayed all of this, would you still have goten it with the push?
    Wouldn't matter Houston won by 4 not 4.5. But if all hit but the Pushes you would get paid for everything but the pushes.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

so much for free money. glad i didn't tail