Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post

Bulls have the deepest team in the league, one thing I do not worry about is the second team coming in and playing tough.
    Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Well I called it and I was right, I said the bench would have to show up and Korver showed up big time. What a shooter
    The Bulls' bench outscored the Magic bench 29-12.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Is someone out for Atlanta? Bulls -6 in Atlanta on a B2B? Weren't the Bulls just -6 in Detroit on rest?
    I think Atlanta might be a good teaser option tonight, that last game was exhausting for the Bulls, you could tell. Without Korver killing it, they lose the game, or it's at least close.

Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau looked and sounded the way his team felt after Friday night's impressive 97-83 win over the Orlando Magic. The veteran coach happily made his way through a small scrum of reporters in front of the Bulls' locker room, but he looked like a guy who could use a nap.

When it was mentioned to Thibodeau that the Bulls had just played their third game in a stretch of seven games in nine nights, the exasperated coach rolled his eyes and answered bluntly.

"Hell, I have no idea."

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Yeah Korver pulled one out of his butt

when will Watson and Hamilton be ready, I think they are worn out

hell two games ago, the chicago reporters said D-rose couldn't put his shirt on, without help in the locker room.

I'd say give him some time to heal early in the season

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I thought Rip would be back by now but it looks like he won't be back until, you guessed it, Wednesday, when he faces his former team in Auburn Hills.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Bulls have had the hardest schedule so far by a mile.

Could make them tough or break them down time will tell. But with all those opening road games ( on the west coast) they got a couple easy home games and now have started right back on the road, tonight is their third road game in a row and then they have a day off then 3 days in a row two of them are at home but those sandwich an away game so they might just as well be traveling. Then they get another day and then 4 more games in 5 nights. That is totally brutal even for this shortened season. 10 of their first 15 are on the road, and like I said their home games have been sandwiched around road games so perpetual travel basically.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yeah this schedule is insane. Stern is a douchebag. I would have rather had a 50 game season.

First 12