BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Blazers are Very Square

Suns +3

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

i have no idea why the suns are only getting 3pts, blazers are suppose to one of the top teams in the west and suns are playing like shit. blazers are better at every position. im pretty sure its a trap for everyone that likes portland. suns will win this game somehow. lets get it

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

how is this a trap? portland arent the lakers or the heat or boston. there a GREAT team with alot 2 prove. theres absolutely no reason behind backing the suns. portland is a better team in every way possable. missmatches all over the floor.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

@rnunez91
    Exactly. The line should be waaay higher than +3 but it isn't. That's telling you something. Go Suns!

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll be a square...

Portland wins tonight

i'm playing Portland -1 for First Half

their energy should continue from last nights win... maybe fade towards the end of the game.

BetRanger
    BetRanger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

I think Suns can surprise here. Blazers had a tough game yesterday, so they may take it too easy today ... and Suns are hungry to prove their season is not to be written off yet. All in all, the line seems to be correct to me, so I'm not going to bet on this game.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by BetRanger View Post

the line seems to be correct to me.
    seems how.

Denver opened as 4.5 favorites over New Orleans on the road. And shot up to 5.5 at one point.

What seems correct about Portland opening up as 2 point favorites on the road in phx. my book currently shows 2.5, opened at just 2 after portland waxed who vegas has as western conference favorites (lakers had best odds to win the conf).. and of course, portland waxed the next western conf favorite on the road in the game before in okc.

Nevermind the ML disparity between the 2 games of the respective teams
    Last edited by PR9; 01-06-12 at 03:20 PM.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post
    @rnunez91
    Exactly. The line should be waaay higher than +3 but it isn't. That's telling you something. Go Suns!
    if vegas thouhht like u, we would all be rich by now wouldnt we... portlands on b2b. forget the line in this game, line has nothing 2 do with the way the players feel

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

luck shit hitting purdue losing badly. not again tonight.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    if vegas thouhht like u, we would all be rich by now wouldnt we... portlands on b2b. forget the line in this game, line has nothing 2 do with the way the players feel

Blazers very deep team. One of the best last season in second game on a back to back. This shouldn't be a problem against a very bad Suns team. Look for the Blazers to cover in this one.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Blazers very deep team. One of the best last season in second game on a back to back. This shouldn't be a problem against a very bad Suns team. Look for the Blazers to cover in this one.
    suns are trash. nash is old... i cant see hill fryre and dudley taking this game. if yhey do the nba is rigged lol. this game is just a complete missmatch

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Portland 28-13 when playing second game of back to back during the last 3 seasons. course the nba is rigged suns are a then my bad what was i thinking. Course any team playing a back to back will lose my bad Vegas doesn't know this either.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah there is definitely something fishy about the POR/PHX line. I know a lot about NBA, but I'm sure Vegas has a one up on me. For this to be this low is a bit weird. I feel like they are tempting everyone to take POR. I'm going to wait to see if I can get a better line on the Suns, doubt it will happen but I know the line won't go down anymore.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

The reason its so low is because they know if it was Portland -4.5 they would get raped with the amount of sharp money hitting Suns at +4.5. Line is set for a reason and hoping to keep sharps away from this game. over 80% of public on Portland but heavy money must be on the Suns if the line isnt changing. If the line gets to -4.5 or -5, then Sun backers are in trouble.

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

suns, lets get it

PR9

Theres absolutely no reason behind backing the suns. portland is a better team in every way possable. missmatches all over the floor.
    Halftime

Suns - 49

Blazers - 34

Speedy88

Now all the Portland backers are starting to figure out why the line was so low at POR -2.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

easiest bet all night!

Now, I'm going to get drunk as I watch my 2H UNDER bet cash.

Speedy88

Two easiest bets of the night:

Suns +3 and Wiz +6

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Two easiest bets of the night:

Suns +3 and Wiz +6
    yup

i don't know why people get so scared to bet on poor teams. They ALL gotta win sometime, and usually vegas tells you when they're going to win beforehand.

I mean, it's easy as cake. They told you when detroit would win their 2 wins. They SCREAMED it ,, yet people were still terrified to bet on them and lost money going the other way.

People out there missing big opportunities by ignoring the poor teams and only betting on the Heat's, bulls, thunder's, and lakers of the world

in fact, betting on poor teams, knowing when to, are the easiest [plays

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post

yup

i don't know why people get so scared to bet on poor teams. They ALL gotta win sometime, and usually vegas tells you when they're going to win beforehand.

I mean, it's easy as cake. They told you when detroit would win their 2 wins. They SCREAMED it ,, yet people were still terrified to bet on them and lost money going the other way.

People out there missing big opportunities by ignoring the poor teams and only betting on the Heat's, bulls, thunder's, and lakers of the world

in fact, betting on poor teams, knowing when to, are the easiest [plays
    Completely agree. People get too caught up with the teams and get suckered into a trap game. I mean somewhere around 80% of the bets were on Portland, yet the line never moved. That alone tells you enough. Same with the Knicks/Wizards game.

PR9

and same with the detroit games in their 2 wins.. and many others

90% pumping indiana and the line doesn't move from -2.5 ?? LMAO ! That game was the same white washing as this one tonight. Vegas knew indiana wouldn't show up, and they played half ass like a bunch of punks. Couldn't even handle the ball. It was so evident in the first 5 minutes of the game that detroit would win.

it's not like it doesn't slap people in the face. It's all so obvious when you just watch it unfold.. just like tonight. It's right there on everyone's screen.

Vegas totally robbed people with the showcase of Portland on national tv last night dismantling the lakers in front of millions of people. then setting a ridiculous line of -2 for this game and barely moving it

Speedy88

and same with the detroit games in their 2 wins.. and many others

90% pumping indiana and the line doesn't move from -2.5 ?? LMAO ! That game was the same white washing as this one tonight. Vegas knew indiana wouldn't show up, and they played half ass like a bunch of punks. Couldn't even handle the ball. It was so evident in the first 5 minutes of the game that detroit would win.

it's not like it doesn't slap people in the face. It's all so obvious when you just watch it unfold.. just like tonight. It's right there on everyone's screen.

Vegas totally robbed people with the showcase of Portland on national tv last night dismantling the lakers in front of millions of people. then setting a ridiculous line of -2 for this game and barely moving it
    Have you looked at tomorrow's card PR9? Noticed that over 95% of the bets are on Chicago's side tomorrow? Just for that reason makes me want to take Hawks + whatever tomorrow.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ebelisle22 View Post
    luck shit hitting purdue losing badly. not again tonight.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Have you looked at tomorrow's card PR9? Noticed that over 95% of the bets are on Chicago's side tomorrow? Just for that reason makes me want to take Hawks + whatever tomorrow.
    all depends on the line movement.

I bet magic an hour before the game tonight. Then for the 20 minutes before the start, the line kept moving begging you to take orlando, just like san antonio last night vs dallas - begging you to take dallas.. and like miami last night, line moving begging you to take atlanta in that one.

of course as soon as i saw that movement i bet on chicago hedging my original orlando bet.

I also took a peek at the celtics halftime spread, and they were begging you to take boston. But i knew better and took indy at +5.5 the moment i saw the bait

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Speedy88

all depends on the line movement.

I bet magic an hour before the game tonight. Then for the 20 minutes before the start, the line kept moving begging you to take orlando, just like san antonio last night vs dallas - begging you to take dallas.. and like miami last night, line moving begging you to take atlanta in that one.

of course as soon as i saw that movement i bet on chicago hedging my original orlando bet.

I also took a peek at the celtics halftime spread, and they were begging you to take boston. But i knew better and took indy at +5.5 the moment i saw the bait
    Yeah that line movement was crazy on that ORL/CHI game, I just stayed away from it. I saw a lot of people on SBR were on Orlando. Yo PR, do you cap NFL? If you do, curious what your plays are for this playoff weekend.

PR9

Yo PR, do you cap NFL?
    not into NFL much this year. May bet once or twice out of every 2 weeks for kicks.

The NBA condensed season is WAY too much fun with so many games every night ;-)