lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I LOVE the Knicks tonight !

6 points on the road in Washington..

POD

Fade and take Washington ML, i am ICE COLD!

KNICKS KNICKS KNICKS

2* Knicks -6 -105

BOOM

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm with you on this...

i rarely play the Knicks... but usually know when its a good time to play them.

Tonights a good night to play them... Lets get that money Lunch

Knicks -6

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wizards are downright horrible. Hard not to like this pick.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Knicks could be a little distracted tonight:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...o-rent-howard/

The Knicks have opened talks that would send Amare Stoudemire to Orlando in a swap to rent Dwight Howard, reports Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current CSNNE reporter — on NBC SportsTalk Thursday.

There are a whole lot of questions around this one. Starting with, the Knicks are not one of the teams on Howard’s list where he said he would sign an extension (Nets, Lakers, Mavericks and Magic). If they get him, the Knicks would essentially risk just renting him because Howard could opt out at the end of the season and leave with the Knicks getting no compensation. Clearly, if they got him they think they could get him to change his mind and sign long term.

Thing is the Knicks already have a good center — they just signed Tyson Chandler to a four-year, $58 million deal. Is the plan to ship Chandler out, too? Trade him to Orlando for the Hedo Turkoglu deal? Because the cost of keeping Howard (who will get a new max deal) and Chandler would put the Knicks way into the new, increasingly stiff luxury tax.

Would the Knicks really ship out Stoudemire, the guy who came in to inspire the fan base after the Knicks missed on LeBron James? That just seems cold.

This report comes just after we heard the Warriors are aggressively going after Howard as a rental.