balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Hawks game...

Im thinking the Hawks lose tonight to the bobcats. I might be wrong with the pick but they had a tough game last night to miami, playing 3 OT and losing. I find value in betting on bobcats and under for the hawks score. I think the total is at 93 on 5D. If you have similar thoughts or think otherwise, speak up. gl

MikeFamous1
    NHL/NFL
    MikeFamous1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

I think Atlanta plays this one tough after dropping two close matchs back to back there going to be out for revenge and even though their record has been poor against the bobcats in previous season and this is a new year and they rule on defense while bobcats allow most ppg so expect an over for sure and the Hawks to be out for blood tonight

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

The thing which worries me is that the Bobcats are young, so love to play at a fast pace. This leaves Atlanta who are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and just coming off a 3 0T loss vulnerable in my eyes.

Bobcats have been playing tough this year beating the Bucks and Knicks ( and nearly beating Miami) but the loss to Cleveland shows that they are still inexperienced.

My lean is the Bobcats, but i'm not confident.