Hollywood@Philly
    Hollywood@Philly's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Game is very Personal to me...

Recap.. 0-3 -32.5 units. Another losing night for myself. I'm very upset at the way things have gone for me in the last few days... however I'm way too good to let this get me down and I will make dough and win a lot OF money tonight and this NBA season. I lost the UNDER in Atlanta last night.. 189 to be exact, simply because they didn't foul when they should have. I did come here with less than 2 minutes remaining and claim victory.. it back-fired on me big time. I capped this game perfectly and it should have won. I accept the loss and moved on emotionally. I lost the Lakers +3.5 and the ML. NBA Record 18-15 -20.7 units. I am not happy about the pure fact that I was up over 70 plus units and now 4 days later.. I'm down over 20 units. I think I know what has happened to me... I am over-strssed and over-worked and I think I will take a little vacation from my Bakery. I love the West Coast and I have friends and family in San Diego. I'm actually leaving tomm and will be there until next weekend! I will make a jaunt down to Vegas and put some wagers in for the NFL Playoffs for Saturday and Sunday. I will post my plays in that forum starting tomm. On to tonights games.. I have looked at a few key games in my mind.. 1st game is the 76ers playing their first game at home this year.. only NBA team that hasn't had a home game.. I also am looking deeply at the Trailblazers @ the Suns, and I'm looking at the Lakers- Warriors game and finally the Magic-Bulls game.. I will narrow it down to 2 plays. Haver a really tremendous day everyone and I will be back after I bake and make my cakes and cookies and scones! Last day for me.. I leave for LA tomm!.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

If you are so good, why don't you have a full season thread with all of your plays where you record could be accurately tracked instead of these random threads?

Ridiculous unit amounts + silly touting + a little bit of weirdness throw in with the whole baking bullshit = a wannabee tout.

I don't see your schtick working here at SBR....me thinks you would be better off at Covers

Good luck on your plays though, I hope you cash

Hollywood@Philly

Love-theaction.. are you for real?? Wanna be tout.. if you knew who i was, you would never ever say or think that.. certain guys know me here and other places. My NBA RECORD IS ALWAYS HERE EACH AND EVERY MORNING! all out in the open and right here for all to see. I update each and every day.. IMO a TOUT.. uses one big long thread to show his plays and thinks it's easy for others to follow his plays. I am real.. a working man.. puts my plays out each and every day. with correct units won and lost.. Good luck to you as well and I hope you have a tremendous day! Jake p.s. why would you say rediculous units wagered?? do you know my net worth... do you have my kind of money.. better you stick with what you do best...

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    Love-theaction.. are you for real?? Wanna be tout.. if you knew who i was, you would never ever say or think that.. certain guys know me here and other places. My NBA RECORD IS ALWAYS HERE EACH AND EVERY MORNING! all out in the open and right here for all to see. I update each and every day.. IMO a TOUT.. uses one big long thread to show his plays and thinks it's easy for others to follow his plays. I am real.. a working man.. puts my plays out each and every day. with correct units won and lost.. Good luck to you as well and I hope you have a tremendous day! Jake p.s. why would you say rediculous units wagered?? do you know my net worth... do you have my kind of money.. better you stick with what you do best...
    OK bud...all I'm saying is the way you are conducting yourself is similar to how touts work. That is a fact.

If you are betting $2,000 on every game, that's great and totally believable. However, then you should just make $2,000 = 1x. Therefore, instead of wagering 20x on every play, you would just play it for 1x. This is much more manageable for people to follow. You are watering down the effect of a 20x big play, when you make every play a 20x play...get it? What are you going to do when you really like a play, make a 100x bomb wager. Come on, those are not believable or respectable.

The problem is that when you throw out large unit wagers instead of just scaling your units, it makes you seem very desperate for attention and toutish.

I'm not hating on you pal, I'm just trying to give you some advice. The reason everyone is giving you a hard time is because of your antics. I will let you do your thing now, I just thought I would try to help you out.

Good luck tonight, I hope you sweep the board and kill it.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

uh oh.

You are on a terrible losing streak..

This is the absolute WORST time to be betting for personal or emotional reasons.

Get a grip man. Before you make a mistake or do the unthinkable.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I have a question?

Why do feel compelled to post in 12 star type?
    And your YTD record in 14 star type.

We aren't hard of seeing here.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

this guy is the sammy sunshine from covers before

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood@Philly View Post
    I capped this game perfectly and it should have won.

Get over yourself

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Post a winner pls. Somehow fulltime bets cannot be trusted in NBA due to numerous TO and subs. Last night your LAL pick is only worth for half time.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUSENKO View Post
    Post a winner pls. Somehow fulltime bets cannot be trusted in NBA due to numerous TO and subs. Last night your LAL pick is only worth for half time.
    Seriously? Should have capped the bench. Thats part of the game.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Now this guy owns a bakery? What happened to the pizzashop doughboy? This nitwit is Sammy11 and he lives in Philly.

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    If you are so good, why don't you have a full season thread with all of your plays where you record could be accurately tracked instead of these random threads?

Ridiculous unit amounts + silly touting + a little bit of weirdness throw in with the whole baking bullshit = a wannabee tout.

I don't see your schtick working here at SBR....me thinks you would be better off at Covers

Good luck on your plays though, I hope you cash
    Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    OK bud...all I'm saying is the way you are conducting yourself is similar to how touts work. That is a fact.

If you are betting $2,000 on every game, that's great and totally believable. However, then you should just make $2,000 = 1x. Therefore, instead of wagering 20x on every play, you would just play it for 1x. This is much more manageable for people to follow. You are watering down the effect of a 20x big play, when you make every play a 20x play...get it? What are you going to do when you really like a play, make a 100x bomb wager. Come on, those are not believable or respectable.

The problem is that when you throw out large unit wagers instead of just scaling your units, it makes you seem very desperate for attention and toutish.

I'm not hating on you pal, I'm just trying to give you some advice. The reason everyone is giving you a hard time is because of your antics. I will let you do your thing now, I just thought I would try to help you out.

Good luck tonight, I hope you sweep the board and kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    uh oh.

You are on a terrible losing streak..

This is the absolute WORST time to be betting for personal or emotional reasons.

Get a grip man. Before you make a mistake or do the unthinkable.

Learn from the best,if you do not have the ability to manage your money, you never will be the best, you can not even be good as you say,be calm, modest, and stop digging

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

OK......so who do you like tonight?

Kermit

I can't believe you guys are actually trying to reason with this clown.

Kermit

He even admits that he is driving to Vegas and owns a bakery.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

So much hate on these forums.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

He does remind me of Sammy Sunshine who used to post here maybe 12-18 months back.

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I can't believe you guys are actually trying to reason with this clown.
    Like jj but without the subtlety and charm....

zandyman
    zandyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

LearningTree
    LearningTree's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who gives a shit about your whining? Shut up you baby.

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

i have no respect left to this guy lol

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    So much hate on these forums.
    Derr, I wonder why.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    He does remind me of Sammy Sunshine who used to post here maybe 12-18 months back.
    It is sammy11. Watch the video. The guy in the video even says he owns a Bakery in Philly and is going to San Diego and then Vegas to place Wagers.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

isn't this homosayswhat? From mlb he used to the same shyt

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I have a question? Why do feel compelled to post in 12 star type? And your YTD record in 14 star type. We aren't hard of seeing here.

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I think ebbearsfb1 is right!

It is homosayswhat!! I thought all along I recognized the style of writing and the way he comments on things.

Hollywood@Philly and homosayswhat is definitely the same guy!

mytsunami
    Im Yoda!
    mytsunami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Camping here for the time being..

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    i have no respect left to this guy lol
    You mean you had some at one time??

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

damn you guys are just burying the dude.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This thread is funny and pathetic in so many ways.

Great capping Sammy! Lakers 0-11 @ 3pt line last night... did you figure that into your capping?

But I know you'll turn it around tonight! go get 'em!

Hollywood@Philly

Good Afternoon everybody! I have finally completed my 2 plays for the night... I am going to LA tomm for my week long vacation. I will be in Vegas late tomm night, so you know I will bet some NFL! here is what I came up with tonight. The Detroit Pistons +10 for 15 units. (Trust me on this one) I know the 76ers very well. My 2nd and final play of the night is a very,very personal one for me. You see I bet this team a few years back and they cost me dearly.. the game was February 6th 2007... In Portland. The Suns were a -3.5 favorites that night and I bet the Trailblazers big, I mean very big... well if you don't recall or remember how that game ended up.. alow me to re-fresh your memory... The game went into Overtime and the Suns won the game 109-102. I was devastated and crushed to the core. my heart sank into my chest cabity and my eyes began to drip... the game was close and all I know is that Amare had a monster game for the Suns and Leandro Barbose dropped in 25 points as well. Brandon Roy was like 8-21 that night and put in 27 points and Zack Randolph had a great game as well scoring 33 points. OK, here is the deal I haven't bet against the Suns ever since. However looking at this game.. in the back of my mind, watching my Lakers wager go down in flames last night.. wondering if the Blazers would be up and ready for tonights game in Phoenix. Here is my play and it's a very large and special play for me.. The Phoenix Suns ML @ + 125 for 35 units. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday night and I hope you enjoy the games and my plays. Jake

mytsunami
    Im Yoda!
    mytsunami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

here we go..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It is sammy11. Watch the video. The guy in the video even says he owns a Bakery in Philly and is going to San Diego and then Vegas to place Wagers.
    Haha Sammy11 totally is Hollywood@Phili. Guy is talking about not chasing on the video, yet once he has 2 or 3 bad days in a row he is having 35 unit plays lol. Sounds like chasing to me.

Kermit

I have been saying this was Sammy11 since the day this clown joined up here.

Kermit

I like how Sammy just posts as if nothing was said about him frauding here.

12 Last