mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?
    mikea33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Books know ATLANTA covers

Everyone and there mom on atlanta and line still moves over 10 points...

LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1323

Are you stupid? Just cuz everyone on this forum is on ATL doesn't mean shit. VegasInsider shows 66% on Heat spread and 53% on Heat ML. Line is moving because of injuries nothing else. They have no other option but to move it 10 points.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper View Post
    Are you stupid? Just cuz everyone on this forum is on ATL doesn't mean shit. VegasInsider shows 66% on Heat spread and 53% on Heat ML. Line is moving because of injuries nothing else. They have no other option but to move it 10 points.
    hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha okay. no im not stupid.

66% on Heat. thats a surprise....the PUBLIC on the HEAT!?!?!?! whats the world coming to...

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Okay. so everyones on Miami and line moves 10 points in there favor? Injuries or not (to there whole entire whole whole entire whole team) doesn't show you the books think Miami wins? They knew Wade was out and Lebron was hobbled when they made line......its moving for a reason.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

first you say books know atlanta covers and now you say books think miami wins.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    first you say books know atlanta covers and now you say books think miami wins.
    When did I say that? I said they knew Wade was out and Lebron was hurt but they thought he was playing....now there both out and line moves 10 points even though public drew more money on Miami........

Listen its simple...Miami back to back. there 2 best players and whole team out.......Atlanta playing excellent coming off a game in which they dominated Bulls for 3 and a half quarters by 25 points.....and losing......? Hate to be over confident but its hard when i got it at a pick em BIG.......

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm on Hawks -4....if it loses, whatever......but I'm confident and don't wanna kick myself if/when Hawks win by double digits

These weird plays I just go with my gut for a standard play, people get buried in these situations because they make massive bets sometimes on em

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

yep u win all your plays ill still take the heat!!!!!!!!

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    When did I say that? I said they knew Wade was out and Lebron was hurt but they thought he was playing....now there both out and line moves 10 points even though public drew more money on Miami........

Listen its simple...Miami back to back. there 2 best players and whole team out.......Atlanta playing excellent coming off a game in which they dominated Bulls for 3 and a half quarters by 25 points.....and losing......? Hate to be over confident but its hard when i got it at a pick em BIG.......

title of thread and then this:

Okay. so everyones on Miami and line moves 10 points in there favor? Injuries or not (to there whole entire whole whole entire whole team) doesn't show you the books think Miami wins? They knew Wade was out and Lebron was hobbled when they made line......its moving for a reason.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm on Hawks -4....if it loses, whatever......but I'm confident and don't wanna kick myself if/when Hawks win by double digits

These weird plays I just go with my gut for a standard play, people get buried in these situations because they make massive bets sometimes on em

I did... when it was at -3... its not often you get opportunities like this... so win or loss, the right bet was to take advantage of this rare spot.. Sure, atl can lose... but only way that happens is if they come out flat.... lets hope they dont

LeagueCapper

Heat will cover and every ATL backer is gonna cry after this game. Heat role players about to step up

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

title of thread and then this:
    Title of thread is Books know ATLANTA covers.

Thanks for your input on the game.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Heat will cover and every ATL backer is gonna cry after this game. Heat role players about to step up
    I got them at -1 then more at -4.

yisman

Yes and then you said the opposite in one of your posts.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    yep u win all your plays ill still take the heat!!!!!!!!
    I've done pretty well in NBA this year to be honest doesnt mean im gonna win tonight

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Hawks but don't like how Sir Charles predicted the Heat still wins....hawks starting this game slow

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

The books are not stupid. They know the news that people are going to whack on atl. I am not surprised if heat trash atl. Game might be rigged for atl to miss shots.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Heat are such cowards. They just lost at home to Atlanta, and don't want to lose twice with their real team, so they leave out Wade and Lebron with sudden injuries, instead of getting up for a revenge game. Kudos to Atlanta for already intimidating the Heat.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Yes and then you said the opposite in one of your posts.
    enough with this stupid argument jeus christ. enjoy the game and BOL

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by mikea33 View Post
    enough with this stupid argument jeus christ. enjoy the game and BOL
    What's the argument? I'm just asking what you meant. You said one thing in the title and another thing in the post so how is anyone supposed to know what you're saying? jeus christ.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

What's the argument? I'm just asking what you meant. You said one thing in the title and another thing in the post so how is anyone supposed to know what you're saying? jeus christ.
    go hawks is what im saying

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yeah the books know everything, they are psychics.

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

i pout 8 units on -1 and 2 units on -4. biggest play of NBA season and it was the most miserable bet of my life

CheeseHead
    CheeseHead's Avatar Become A Pro!

These kinds of threads make you want to go

NBA, where the amazing happens. 2 biggest stars out and you'd think Atlanta easily wins right? That's not how the NBA works if you've been watching the NBA for more than 5 minutes. I'm glad I just sat out betting on this one.

LeagueCapper

Sorry Mikea

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

mikea33
    Why Canucks, why?

Sorry Mikea
    800 on them -1 200 more on -4 woulda been profitable if bosh didnt hit that prayer.

big night in hockey couldnt bail me out im down 500 thanks to these assgots. all the money in the world couldnt pay for tht misery lol