DHK
    DHK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is everyone on portland? Lakers win su

Portland only has size, and lakers are bigger. Bynum gasol will put Portland inn their place, lakers win su

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

game of the week?? any other reason for your choice?

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

is this ur first game capping?

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the OP, i think the lakers roll. New coach, new system, no more losing in portland.

DHK

We shall see but I have 3 units on lakers my play of the day

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Should be a good game...but I'm on the Lakers too. +3.5

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by DHK View Post
    Portland only has size, and lakers are bigger. Bynum gasol will put Portland inn their place, lakers win su

Great point son considering Portland has won 10 out of 12 vs the Lakers at the Rose Garden. Lakers are a . I mean look at that Lakers bench are you kidding me. Bynum dominating against the centers of the Nuggets and Rockets.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

The only thing Portland backers have to worry about, and this is important... is the Blazers are coming into this game as good favorites over the lakers, and when is the last time that happened ?

remember what happened last night when the T-wolves were good favorites at home for the first time, they got wiped out.

the lakers are the dogs here, they might be coming into this game ready to play and pissed. The Blazers just had a big win on the road against who many consider the western conference favorites, in OKC.

I was listening to Portland sports radio earlier today, and a Blazers beat writer was on and he said he's more worried about his laker game tonight than he ever has been. He said what won all those games vs the Lakers at the Rose Garden in previous years was Portland's intensity, the fact that they were the underdogs, and he said he doesn't know if Portland will have that edge tonight.

just relaying what I heard. Take it however you want to take it.

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    The only thing Portland backers have to worry about, and this is important... is the Blazers are coming into this game as good favorites over the lakers, and when is the last time that happened ? remember what happened last night when the T-wolves were good favorites at home for the first time, they got wiped out. the lakers are the dogs here, they might be coming into this game ready to play and pissed. The Blazers just had a big win on the road against who many consider the western conference favorites, in OKC. I was listening to Portland sports radio earlier today, and a Blazers beat writer was on and he said he's more worried about his laker game tonight than he ever has been. He said what won all those games vs the Lakers at the Rose Garden in previous years was Portland's intensity, the fact that they were the underdogs, and he said he doesn't know if Portland will have that edge tonight. just relaying what I heard. Take it however you want to take it.
    AGREE.. if Roy was still playing.. I maybe taking the blazers.. The intensity of Portland will be neutralized in this game...

DHK

Lakers 2nd half at +3 I think they pour it on even after leading in 1st half

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Yikes.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

LA had to shoot 60% just to be ahead 4pts by the half, in which portland was only shooting 40%. Easy play was Blazers 2H

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by DHK View Post
    Lakers 2nd half at +3 I think they pour it on even after leading in 1st half