monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

atl+4, trap?

damn, i like atl but i feel something uncomfortable.. why +4 at home while wade and james questionable. there is chance 2 or 1 of them will b missing. hmmmm what are ur thoughts on this?

WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Miami ML here. The Hawks are loaded with talent, but Miami is a slashing team that will go to the rim consistently. Atl has big men that like to take jump shots. This game easily could come down to free throws << Miami has the revenge factor here as well. These men are two of the toughest in the league and even at half strength are dominant forces. I would assume vegas wants ATL money coming in here ..BOL

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    I like Miami ML here. The Hawks are loaded with talent, but Miami is a slashing team that will go to the rim consistently. Atl has big men that like to take jump shots. This game easily could come down to free throws << Miami has the revenge factor here as well. These men are two of the toughest in the league and even at half strength are dominant forces. I would assume vegas wants ATL money coming in here ..BOL
    that's when u consider the 2 playing.. but what if one or both of them will b out later?

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

LAL looks like the trap side for tonight. Them and the Bucks. Bucks favored by 3 on a west coast trip?....dont care what's going on with sac...that's retarded.

Bucks?

blaze4g
    blaze4g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

if wade doesnt play i still see heats winning by 6 or more. If lebron doesnt play then thats a different story, i doubt lebron will sit out of this game though.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I think its that time of the year again. Word "trap" = ignore list. Its getting annoying.

Gambler#1
    Gambler#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 opend Hwaks +2,so KJ&DW are out or waht?