dynasty27
    dynasty27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Cavs +5 vs. Raptors 1/4/12

What are you guys thinking about this match-up.

Cavs are playing much better than they did opening day against TOR. Kyrie Irving has settled in and Cle second unit has been scoring like crazy. The Raptors destroyed Cleveland with the pick and roll when they met the first time however, I think inexperience and not being prepared for opening day had a big part to do with the huge success of that. Cavs are b2b and traveling but, I think the young heart and competitiveness of the whole bench will keep this one close till the end.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

They have looked pretty decent the last week,although its been against week competition.If Irving doesnt that layup against Indy,they would have 4 game streak. I think they win straight up tonight.Im going to take the points and also a small ML play.GL

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I got Raps at -4 this morning. the line moved to -4 and i snatched it up. All the bets were going to toronto so i knew it would move. This afternoon I got Cavs at +7 (bought a point and a half at 5.5)

hoping for a middle of 4, 5, 6 or 7.. and I'm good. If not it's a small -105 juice, no biggie

with that said, the crowd in toronto will be wild tonight. This is a "sandwich" home game for them. The raps didn't play yesterday and have the day off tomorrow so there's no look ahead going on with them. They will put it all out there tonight with a loud crowd welcoming them coming off a win in NY. Dwane Casey has those Raps playing defense and playing inspired basketball. He's a hell of a good coach.

The Raps also have Cleveland's number and always play them well.

ps- Casey is Dallas' former defensive coordinator, probably has something to do with Dallas' fall on defense this year (to go along with the loss of Chandler and Stevenson)

dynasty27
    dynasty27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

appreciate the responses...

still up for grabs tonight on the +5 but cleveland cooled off shooting only 30% in the first half, so itll be a close second half for sure.

Good luck everyone