Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

CELTICS -12 (DWill and Humphries Out)

Seems a bit too easy right? Celtics are favored by 12 at home, and the nets are without their three best players (Derron Williams, Brook Lopez, and Kris Humphries).

Who on that team can score? Nets will be lucky if they score 80 points.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I almost liked it before hearing DWill and Humphries werent playing.

Actually a lot of the time the first game without stars a team does well. Its mainly because someone else has to step in and play major minutes. When you play major minutes you can get in the groove and you dont have to sit to cool yourself down.
    I'd be cautious with this one. I coupled with another play for something a little smaller.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

is certainly looks damn easy money

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    I almost liked it before hearing DWill and Humphries werent playing.

Actually a lot of the time the first game without stars a team does well. Its mainly because someone else has to step in and play major minutes. When you play major minutes you can get in the groove and you dont have to sit to cool yourself down.
    I'd be cautious with this one. I coupled with another play for something a little smaller.
    This isn't the Nuggets or the Blazers who have a guy who can fill in and potentially score 20+ points. Other than the rookie Marshon Brooks, they don't have anyone that can create their own shot. I mean go look at their roster, it looks like a d-league roster (shawne williams, jordan williams???, Dennis, Horner???, Johan Petro, Shelden Williams, Sundiata, Gaines). I don't see how they hang with the Celts at home here.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

The line was 13.5 this morning. Now it's 12.5 AFTER the news of DWill and Humph out tonight ??

The line should be going the other way favoring boston more, not favoring new jersey

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    The line was 13.5 this morning. Now it's 12.5 AFTER the news of DWill and Humph out tonight ??

The line should be going the other way favoring boston more, not favoring new jersey
    ut oh does vegas know something we don't. fishy. Right now I could care less about vegas, I'll take my chances with a really good home team going up against a really bad team that is already without half of their offense.

PR9

Celtics down to -12 now

http://thegreek.com/sports/home.asp

Magic moved up from 11.5 to -13

Speedy88

Celtics down to -12 now

http://thegreek.com/sports/home.asp

Magic moved up from 11.5 to -13
    PR9, what are your top plays for the day. I remember you from a couple days ago having a lights out day.

PR9

ahhh

Ray Allen is out with the flu., That's why

I bought nets about an hour ago not taking any chances on my previous buy on the celtics. I foresee Doc sitting those old legs in the 3rd to conserve them.. backdoor is possible. glad I did before the drop.

Speedy88

ahhh

Ray Allen is out with the flu., That's why

I bought nets about an hour ago not taking any chances on my previous buy on the celtics. I foresee Doc sitting those old legs in the 3rd to conserve them.. backdoor is possible. glad I did before the drop.
    shoot didn't hear about ray.

PR9

With that said. Making a play on Celtics 1Q or 1H

Remember how awful the nets were in 1st quarters and early in games this year. I just want to avoid Doc sitting guys and being content with an 8 or 9 point win

nothing feels worse than a backdoor cover when you're on the other side. You made the right call , the right bet...and BOOM, it feels horrible. lol

rdkjglsk
    rdkjglsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368