ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballsman's NBA play with write up for 1/4

I like San Antonio at -8. This line would be 12.5 but Ginobli is out. Golden State has been without Lee, and even though he is likely to play this game, he sat out practice on Tuesday, and looked horrible even in the Philadelphia game, where he shot around 30%. Lee is the only post player Golden State has, and with him out or hurt and the team unable to run on the road like they do at home, this team is very limited offensively. Ginobli gets a lot of press since he was on the championship Spurs teams, but Jefferson and Ginobli are having very similar players, and I think Jefferson will be able to step up, although Ginobli is a better shooter and passer. I don't see Ginobli's offense hurting them that much against a very poor defensive team like Golden State, and I like the Spurs to be very focused after their double digit road defeat to Minnesota that has knocked them to only one game over .500. The Spurs have played much better at home, and tough physical teams like Memphis, and players like Kevin Love, give them trouble. Golden State is much more of a finesse team, and with Lee likely out or limited, I think the Spurs offense which uses motion and mulitple players rather than relying on any one player to have success.5 unit play....bust your BOOK!!!
    Last edited by ballsyman; 01-04-12 at 02:50 PM.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prime fade material