SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Milwaukee Bucks

Don't normally care to vent but just figured I'd give the Bucks their proper due since they're absolutely atrocious.

Obviously I lost money on them. I took them 2H ML after they were down by 9. No I don't think the game was rigged, they just flat out lost and I flat out suck for taking them. They were down only 4 through the 1st third of the 4th quarter and then pulled off some of the most impressive shooting performance I've ever seen.

How does a professional team shoot 30% from the field for the game and 9.5% from 3 point land.
    Furthermore .... If you're shooting 9.5% from 3pt land, at what point do you stop? They were 2-21 from there.

That's all

Thanks for watching ....

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

they were missing 3 starters today. bogut dunleavy and mbah a moute.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

I understand that. Not sure how that excuses them from shooting 29% from the field and keep chucking up 3's at a 9% clip.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

B2B in high altitude. They were exahausted w/ a short bench, and fighting the altitude factor. Thy gave up early in the 4th quarter. Happens everday in the NBA.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    I understand that. Not sure how that excuses them from shooting 29% from the field and keep chucking up 3's at a 9% clip.
    bogut is there offense. the offense runs through bogut.

when you miss your star player its going to struggle. bucks have had always had trouble scoring, there jump shooting can just be garbage for periods. i have seen it many times this year already. in the first two games, they held a huge lead only to give it up in the first game and lose, and in the 2nd game win it with a clutch shot.

their defense is going to carry this team, along with a healthy bogut. missing mbah a moute is huge, one of the best pure defenders in the game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They always seem to have injuries and when healthy lose a lot of close games

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Everything was working against them last night, but even healthy and rested they are not a .500 team.