manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose & Wade vs Lebron & Wade

Wade had a chance to play with Rose in his hometown with home fans cheerin them both but decided to bring Lebron & Bosh to play wit him in Miami. I believed Rose & Wade would have bn the perfect combo and would had a chance for d championship last season than wade & lebron. Which combo do u guys think his better?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

well we can turn the clock back on a ton of scenarios, but the fact is that he is on miami. and in my opinion, I don't know how well Rose and Wade would have been together because they are pretty much the same type of player. I think Rose and Wade are more similar than Bron and Wade.

manutd19

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    well we can turn the clock back on a ton of scenarios, but the fact is that he is on miami. and in my opinion, I don't know how well Rose and Wade would have been together because they are pretty much the same type of player. I think Rose and Wade are more similar than Bron and Wade.

i don't think so. Wade & Rose with that team would be the best team in the east

LucyTheApe
    LucyTheApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

At least Rose doesn't choke as bad as Lebron. But you guys are right tho, Lebron and Rose are pretty much the same player. Personally I like Rose much better because he seem to be more humble and works harder at his game.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by manutd19 View Post
    Wade had a chance to play with Rose in his hometown with home fans cheerin them both but decided to bring Lebron & Bosh to play wit him in Miami. I believed Rose & Wade would have bn the perfect combo and would had a chance for d championship last season than wade & lebron. Which combo do u guys think his better?
    LeBron's an appreciably better player than Rose. Maybe Chicago would have been the better team up to this point, though. I'm not all sure who Chicago wouldn't have had if LBJ or both he and whatshisname went there.

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Rose has all he needs. With a healthy rib bulls will roll.

manutd19

Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post
    Rose has all he needs. With a healthy rib bulls will roll.

i don't think so. I stil think they will fell short to Miami in the playoffs as i blv they are the only team that can beat them come playoff. Rose needs another reliable scorer to get pass miami. The diff with Rose and Lebron is Rose always thinks he needs to learn, do more whereas Lebron thinks he has it all and had done all he can, thats why i prefer Rose & Wade. If miami bigs put their egos aside, Chicago can't touch them