rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Detroit ml and detroit +7 vs chicago

Does anyone else love this play? how can you not.. if detroit EVER has a chance to beat chicago it has 2 be this game... Deng and rose basically played the entire 48 mins against atlanta. both playing 44 mins. No watson, and i doubt hamilton is going 2 play.. meaning deng and rose have 2 play another 44 mins a piece. You guys think bulls can actually pull through on this b2b? i see this being a letdown game for chicago.. detroits coming with all they got

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

stick to bases. that writeup/capping was amateur hour.

I'm not saying Pistons are wrong side, I'm saying there's major flaws/holes in your theory. You obviously aren't an avid Bulls fan.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

stick to bases. that writeup/capping was amateur hour.

I'm not saying Pistons are wrong side, I'm saying there's major flaws/holes in your theory. You obviously aren't an avid Bulls fan.
    No need for a huge writeup. anyone can go back and look up statistics and post all that.. I have looked into all that, no need 2 write it on here 2. And matter fact i do no bulls history VERY well. i lost 1,600.00 on the bulls in indiana mid season last year when they were on a b2b. losing by like 20. finaly got back into the game because of rose.. but he just couldnt anymore. you saw it in his eyes and body.. he almost fainted out there. i remember that game like it was yesterday.

Avenger

I'm thinking the Bulls bench can whip the Pistons all by themselves, Rose won't even have to play.

Also Prince is on day-to-day, his mins may be limited too.

I haven't been following the Pistons, but they're not the Pistons of 2008. they've only won two games.

rnunez91

yea your right. pistons are honestly a horrable team. But what bench will beat the pistons? no hamilton or watson. Rose has 2 play even if he didnt want 2. hawks had chicago burried today.. but obviously we all know how much of a fluke atlanta is. They just let the bulls back into the game and blew it as usual. and again you mentioning the bench for 2morrow.. what bench? only rotation coming out the starting lineup are boozer and noah, allowing asik and gibson to come in. Besides that who else? korver for brewer? korver cant dribble. he can knock them 3;s down though ill tell u that

rnunez91

and prince is good, hell play over 30 mins 2morrow. Im just saying, if detroit EVER had a chance 2 beat the bulls or stay close. its 2morrow, and its one chance im taking. Besides, philidelphia is my main play 2morrow, for many reasons. Toronto also isnt a bad pick, along with goldenstate of david lee plays

Avenger

Yeah, I was just looking at the 3rd string PG, John Lucas. They aren't giving him many mins (only 4 today) so you're right, Rose may have to play full game tomorrow, but it does look like Watson is out of his sling now and only wearing a wrap around his elbow.

Detroit +7 is starting to look better....

What I'm more concerned with is Boozers -15 for today's game and Noah's 0-4 FGM and he only got 16 mins of playtime. That does point to dismal defense, probably because of fatigue. If Boozer and Noah aren't blocking out/defending, yeah, I do think the Bulls are in trouble.

Still... I dunno about backing Pistons, I'll have to look at their stats more. But thanks for the heads up!

Darshdesilva
    Darshdesilva's Avatar Become A Pro!

Det is over matched without a pedal BULLS ROLL

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    and prince is good, hell play over 30 mins 2morrow. Im just saying, if detroit EVER had a chance 2 beat the bulls or stay close. its 2morrow, and its one chance im taking. Besides, philidelphia is my main play 2morrow, for many reasons. Toronto also isnt a bad pick, along with goldenstate of david lee plays
    What's the line for phili/no?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Detroit blows. I have decided to never bet them this year.

nbaprofit
    nbaprofit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    No need for a huge writeup. anyone can go back and look up statistics and post all that.. I have looked into all that, no need 2 write it on here 2. And matter fact i do no bulls history VERY well. i lost 1,600.00 on the bulls in indiana mid season last year when they were on a b2b. losing by like 20. finaly got back into the game because of rose.. but he just couldnt anymore. you saw it in his eyes and body.. he almost fainted out there. i remember that game like it was yesterday.
    I'll never forget this game, after they made an amazing comeback, they were broken in overtime, painful day.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

I wish i can get 7, i will be on the pistons as well. My book offers 6.5, waiting for that hook though. This is a great spot, i agree too. There is some value on this line imo. Lets cash it