PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Referee info for Rockets/Lakers "suggests" strong play for HOU

Got the following info from another board but Bet.At.Your.Own.Risk .. consider it as a strong play "for him" and what he goes by. He's 11-3 or so going by such referee data over the past 3 weeks. I validated that record. I will copy and paste his findings here:

HOU +7.5 VERY STRONG

THE REFS...
    MATT BOLAND - HOU has covered the last 3 he has officiated. LAL have NOT covered 8 of the last 9 with him on the court.

MARC DAVIS - HOU has covered 3 of the last 5 with him (and one of the non-covers was a push). Also, LA LAKERS HAVE NOT COVERED 10 CONSECUTIVE GAMES WITH HIM ON COURT.

MARAT KOGUT - HOU has covered the last 3 he has officiated.

Combined trend is 27-2-1. On top of that there are some other factors... THis crew ( BOLAND and DAVIS in particular) have a general tendency to lean to the road team. At times, BOLAND is almost specifically defiant of the crowd and seems to go out of his way to make a point that he will not be influenced by a home crowd. Lastly, KOGUT was on the court for the LAKERS 55 point win against CLE (112-57) almost a year ago to the day AND for a 28 point win against DAL in the last week of the season last year.

That would seem like possible LAKER favortism, but i have it on good authority that he was admonished by the league office after both games and was left off of the playoff rotation for some blatant no calls that should have gone against the lakers in both games as well as for generally allowing the CLE game to get that far out of hand. How do you think he will react tonight knowing he is being watched closely? The game against the MAVS was the last LAKER game he has officiated.

You should be more than fine with a +7, but the line is starting to move in our direction (7.5's arent that hard to get) and you might get an 8 if you wait. Nothing is ever for sure, even at this strong a play - I still only go to 3x my regular amount... But you rarely get info THIS strong.

BEST OF LUCK, use them however you choose.

covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101228673&page=1

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Great post

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Loving this play also .

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

do you know which site he gets the trends from?? Thanks bro , I like the over, how do the refs fair up there??

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

14 plays is not a statistically significant sample size to make any conclusions about the effacy of this "system."

For example, have most or a large percentage of those 14 plays been on unders? If so, you cannot draw any conclusions that his "system" is successful because unders are hitting at a record rate right now.

Not hating, just saying....

However, I agree ref information is very important and I always research the ref assignments unless I am pounding a weak line at open.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck, hope you guys cash
    Last edited by Love The Action; 01-03-12 at 09:06 PM.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

yes, yes, hammer the rockets

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

hou +7.5.. can they really pour points against Kobe's team?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

honestly... i love when people bring covers crap to sbr. of their top '15 pick experts', 13 of them took okc tonight

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Thanks!!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm not bashing you but the Rockets got 7 FTs today. The Lakers got 27.

I didn't watch the game but the Rockets shot 11-31 at the 3pt line, at 36%. To me, that says, they were fed up with NOT getting calls at the board and resorted to their outside shooters. In comparision, Lakers did 5-14 3Pt shooting, which tells me they were getting all the calls at the boards.

No hard evidence, just years of betting Laker home games, I've seen these stats before.

I keep telling myself to stop betting against the Lakers at home, but that +7 for the Rockets was too juicy to resist.
    Oh well, I'll get 'em tomorrow. It was a small bet anyways.

Darshdesilva
    Darshdesilva's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had HOU today -7.5 but took the halftime +3 LAK x 2 as they were playing better than i had expected